WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well my Jeep will get picked up today and be shipped to EVO. Can't wait for her additions. Her first trip will be the Rubicon. I have been waiting for the build and this trip for soooooooo long. Here is a before. The after will be in about 3 weeks. View attachment 145864

Congrats. I believe I am super envious of your property too. Got any more pics?

noroad

Well my Jeep will get picked up today and be shipped to EVO. Can't wait for her additions. Her first trip will be the Rubicon. I have been waiting for the build and this trip for soooooooo long. Here is a before. The after will be in about 3 weeks.

Very nice!! Cant wait to see.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Pretty excited over here. Just picked up the Jeep after some upgrades at ORE today. Going to get some more pics, but here's a quick look ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432964674.879261.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432964696.888630.jpg

K.D.C.H

View attachment 145896 here is my backyard.

Here is my favorite fishing spot View attachment 145897

Wow, looks amazing. Definitely the kind of place you could never get tired of.

Pretty excited over here. Just picked up the Jeep after some upgrades at ORE today. Going to get some more pics, but here's a quick look View attachment 145961 View attachment 145962

Very cool, can't wait to check it out. Love the white and black combos. Great choice

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Looking good! Build is coming along nicely. :thumb: Looks like you changed your mind on the lights.

Thanks brother! Yeah I was gonna hit you up. They stuck out a little more than I wanted and didn't look quite right. It looked a little too futuristic with all the white. And everything else had a more military style. I was gonna ship them back to ya when we get home. Thank you again so much!

Top Bottom