WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

Fitzbsly

Can't wait for this run!! Can't wait to meet everyone and run this epic trail!! Thank you Eddie for organizing this trip!!!!

I hate you all!!! Seriously though, yall be safe and have a blast! Looking forward to being able to cross this trip off the bucket list one day.

Truth be told, I'm nervous as shit! Sure, we regularly travel 8-10 hours to wheel, but 30 is a whole different ball-game. As excited as I am to be making this trek, I have butterflies for the journey to/from. :dont_tell:

thardy

Banned
Truth be told, I'm nervous as shit! Sure, we regularly travel 8-10 hours to wheel, but 30 is a whole different ball-game. As excited as I am to be making this trek, I have butterflies for the journey to/from. :dont_tell:

I can definitely understand that! I would be too!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Your secret is safe with me

Jettech5

I just happened across some wayalife videos last night googled it this morning found the app and dang I wish I had known sooner. I would love to take my rubicon to "the" rubicon lol! Ugh two days just isn't enough time to get ready. I will be looking at the next one for sure can't wait to catch up with ya'll. have a blast and be safe. Can't wait to see the pictures, and videos!

Hey all,

We are thinking of adding a stop by Pikes Peak. I'm not sure whether we should do this on our way out or back home. Time wise, it would be better suited back, but we had planned on taking a more northern route home which would put us much further away. My concern is we really only can afford a max of 4 hours there if we do it on the way out.

Do y'all think this is enough? The only thing we are really interested in is the scenery and going to the top.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey all,

We are thinking of adding a stop by Pikes Peak. I'm not sure whether we should do this on our way out or back home. Time wise, it would be better suited back, but we had planned on taking a more northern route home which would put us much further away. My concern is we really only can afford a max of 4 hours there if we do it on the way out.

Do y'all think this is enough? The only thing we are really interested in is the scenery and going to the top.

I obviously have never been but if you just want to go to the top and take in the sites I'm sure 4 hours would be enough. Prob take an hour or two to climb up then chill for a bit and a little shorter to get down

I obviously have never been but if you just want to go to the top and take in the sites I'm sure 4 hours would be enough. Prob take an hour or two to climb up then chill for a bit and a little shorter to get down

I saw on their website it says to allow 2-3 hours. I just didn't know if that was realistic. I think we are going to go for it :D

Top Bottom