WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

K.D.C.H

ya it would, and ya just a couple hoping to be in LT Sunday night by 7pm ish!

We will be heading up first thing Monday morning so we'll all meet up and hang out by the beach before the drivers meeting. I hear the views at the beach volleyball area are amazing in summer :D

Hope you boy's and girls like surprises!!!!

This isn't one of those "let's turn out the hotel room lights" surprises is it :cheesy:

TheStick

Damn I'm excited for this trip!

Throwing it out there if anyone is interested. I'm about 15min off hwy 50 in the Placerville area, about 1.5hrs from South Shore. If anyone would like to store doors or tops at my place I have plenty of room. Or if people are traveling a long distance I have 5 acres to pitch a tent on Sunday night it anyone needs it. I'll be heading up from here Monday morning.

noroad

We will be heading up first thing Monday morning so we'll all meet up and hang out by the beach before the drivers meeting. I hear the views at the beach volleyball area are amazing in summer :D

Haha sounds good to me just need to do a couple prep things before we have fun! (Rotate tires, and little shopping)

This isn't one of those "let's turn out the hotel room lights" surprises is it :cheesy:

It is deff not one of those surprises hahaha!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
My little reminder at work about the fun that lies ahead

Attachments

• 1432173504442.jpg
    1432173504442.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 120

K.D.C.H

As excited as I am about this trip it's hard to sent so far down the page so...

Just got in a few more parts for this run. Who else has picture of parts coming in?

Rear ARB air locker and compressor
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432487194.317458.jpg

ARB Recovery Kit
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432487275.165683.jpg

Top Bottom