WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Awesome!! I wonder how it is that all the guys back east are getting theirs faster than the guys out here in the west. Or, maybe it's just that none of them have checked their mail today :crazyeyes:

I'm In CA and got mine today as well, but I tossed in the wash the wife was doing right away so it's clean and ready! 👍🏻

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Another item in the mail for the rubicon, this awesome Pelican cooler! Already has a WAL sticker on it! Has 2" of insulation that claims to hold ice for 10days, we'll put that to the test in 2 weeks! Honestly this thing is a beast and I got it for ~$100-$150 less than a Yeti, made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty as well! 35qt and Really rugged design, should be perfect! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435629154.053178.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435629278.107291.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435629308.039637.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435629202.749405.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435629202.749405.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 78

K.D.C.H

Another item in the mail for the rubicon, this awesome Pelican cooler! Already has a WAL sticker on it! Has 2" of insulation that claims to hold ice for 10days, we'll put that to the test in 2 weeks! Honestly this thing is a beast and I got it for ~$100-$150 less than a Yeti, made in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty as well! 35qt and Really rugged design, should be perfect! View attachment 151291 View attachment 151293 View attachment 151294

Nice, just ordered my new cooler this morning. Should be here Wednesday :D

Trail JK

I'm really sad to say that Ray and I will not be able to make this trip after all. Ray started a new job today and is not able to get the time off so soon to his start date. We'll have to watch from the side lines. We're totally bummed but wish you all an amazing time! Rachel

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm really sad to say that Ray and I will not be able to make this trip after all. Ray started a new job today and is not able to get the time off so soon to his start date. We'll have to watch from the side lines. We're totally bummed but wish you all an amazing time! Rachel

No way! Well congrats to Ray, but I'm bummed you won't be making it. :grayno:

JAGS

Hooked

What?!?! Who gave him permission to do that...right now. 😡😡

Totally bummed, but it sounds like a great opportunity! I'll text ray, but congrats. Hopefully can catch you guys soon.

Trail JK

What?!?! Who gave him permission to do that...right now. dde21dde21 Totally bummed, but it sounds like a great opportunity! I'll text ray, but congrats. Hopefully can catch you guys soon.

I know, I know! Sucks. Hope we can catch up soon! Ray's already sleeping but he'll get back to you tomorrow.

K.D.C.H

Congrats on the new job and sorry you won't be able to make it.

Lol we saw the ARB envy......

Yea I kinda felt left out, I figured if I can't wheel I may as well get the parts that help me look like I know how to :cheesy:

Top Bottom