WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

Panda

I made the list!!! I made the list!!! Out-Frkn-Standing :wings::clap2::thumb:;) So much to do. So little time. Is 0900 to early for a shot of honey to celebrate??? I think not... Thank you Eddie

Congrats sir! That's awesome :celebrate:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
If there is anything you need Eddie just let me know. More then happy to help! See everyone soon.

07JKSahara

WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 : July 14th-16th

To all the guys& gals traveling from far, let me know if there's anything I can do. I live about 3 hrs from the trail, you can store stuff or stop by for a beer. It'd be great to meet you all. Have fun and be safe(ish).

Ragnar JK

Wow - that filled up fast. Have a great time guys - sorry to be missing this one - always the best people and best of times!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431198527.257069.jpg
I don't know who stole my Jeep and took it in the dirt and snapped this photo, but I guess I'll take it Offroad, it won't get dirty right? ;)

UpsideUp

Man! That filled so fast. I actually qualified for this one with no locker needed. You got to be quick around this group! I hope you have a great time and look forward to the pictures....

quit staring

Hey everyone! me and rubicon romero will be coming out for this run from New York. It's gonna be a long ride but were stoked to meet everyone and experience some west coast wheeling!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431213435.919185.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431213435.919185.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 346
Top Bottom