WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

TheStick

Awesome, great meeting you on the Grapes-N-Grub last month and looking forward to running with you.

No need to "hope to have it by the run", looks like they have the white windshield banners available now. Just place the order and it should be to you within a few days :thumb:

Same here, can't wait to hit the trail with you and the gang :thumb:

White is still showing out of stock to me :hmm:

getoverit

Finally able to post a pic... phase 1 of the mods complete....phase 2 (bumpers, sliders, winch, trim fenders) coming in the next month or so....phase 3 (half doors and soft top) in the future...phase 4 ?........

Attachments

• DSC_0186.jpg
    DSC_0186.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 159

K.D.C.H

Sorry that I missed out on this one. Guess I'll need be on the look out for the 2016 trip. :yup:

Why not jump into the wait list. Several have already got in that we're waiting. Just read the first page and post up according to the requirements

RenegadeJewel

Awesome, great meeting you on the Grapes-N-Grub last month and looking forward to running with you.

No need to "hope to have it by the run", looks like they have the white windshield banners available now. Just place the order and it should be to you within a few days :thumb:

Justin and I both got our banners in yesterday! He's going to get a new windshield then put on the banner. We'll definitely have it on by the time the Run happens. Mine's going on this weekend!

mackey

I'm soooooo stoked. I will be dropping my rig off at EVO June 1st so she can be evolved. Gonna be ready just in the nick of time for this trip.

Just curious, anyone bringing kids on this trip? If so, what ages? Thanks.

I'm soooooo stoked. I will be dropping my rig off at EVO June 1st so she can be evolved. Gonna be ready just in the nick of time for this trip.

We will have our 13yr old son. Seen in my avatar ;)

K.D.C.H

Justin and I both got our banners in yesterday! He's going to get a new windshield then put on the banner. We'll definitely have it on by the time the Run happens. Mine's going on this weekend!

Awesome, can't wait to see pictures of them both, fingers crossed you'll be able to make this trip with us too. It's going to be a blast

One day I'll be doing that run!!! View attachment 142945

Get yourself a Wayalife windshield banner, get yourself on the wait list and maybe it will happen sooner than you thought.

JAGS

Hooked

That's about the timing of my build last year. Had ORE do everything so it was actually done in time for the Rubicon run.

If you are like me, you'll be even more excited for your build because of it. Nothing like getting flexed for the first time and having it be the Rubicon.

Look forward to see your jeep. 👍

My 10 year old daughter wants to go. She is a total tomboy. She goes on all my hunting trips with me. She is a total outdoor champ. She also wants to drive on the trail. Lol

I couldn't imagine wheeling without my boy(s) Unfortunately, the other one is grown and doing his own thing :grayno:

Kegan is a runt (don't tell him I called him that) So she wouldn't feel out of place LOL.

K.D.C.H

WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 : July 14th-16th

Haha awesome! I'm already thinking what I need to camp more comfortably and what needs replacing and yada yada!

I've good on all my camping stuff but I'm placing an order in the morning for a couple items for the Jeep :D

Top Bottom