WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Rockin Rubicon Run 2015 - July 14th-16th

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I'm soooooo stoked. I will be dropping my rig off at EVO June 1st so she can be evolved. Gonna be ready just in the nick of time for the run.

Same here, I got mine in end of May for some upgrades for this trip. Kinda doubles the excitement for this trip! 😄👍🏻

K.D.C.H

Calling dynatrac? I only count two things you need from them.. 😛😛😛

I did actually place a call to them but the Cali tax stuff kinda kills you on a 15-20k purchase.

There's the ARB locker and compressor deal going on so I'm going to throw an locker in the rear and then I may look into getting the Rockhard sport cage :D

Of course there's a few other goodies I'll be picking up but those will be the two big ones. The PR80/60 combo will be around October/November timeframe

07JKSahara

I did actually place a call to them but the Cali tax stuff kinda kills you on a 15-20k purchase.

There's the ARB locker and compressor deal going on so I'm going to throw an locker in the rear and then I may look into getting the Rockhard sport cage :D

Of course there's a few other goodies I'll be picking up but those will be the two big ones. The PR80/60 combo will be around October/November timeframe

Awesome, I was playing. You said end of year.

Can I have rights of first refusal on the arb'd d44 when you upgrade?

K.D.C.H

Awesome, I was playing. You said end of year.

Can I have rights of first refusal on the arb'd d44 when you upgrade?

Oh I'm not playing at all :D

Damn, I haven't even placed the order yet and you're already circling like a vulture :cheesy:

Yes, you've got the right of first refusal when they go lol

nelsone

Doh!

Like the enthusiasm! Just make sure to read the first post to meet min requirements and get yourself the waiting list. :thumb:

That's what I get for trying to do this on my phone! Bummer. Honestly, I can usually follow directions fairly well. I swear! No decal. :( can't go.

IMG_2849.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
That's what I get for trying to do this on my phone! Bummer. Honestly, I can usually follow directions fairly well. I swear! No decal. :( can't go.

View attachment 143021

Never know man, order up that banner, stick it on and post to get on the wait list. In any case, welcome to Wayalife and hope you can make this or another trip in the future.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I downloaded all pics from my phone and haven't had a chance to go grab one. So I just snapped this parking-lot-crawling one this morning. Probably more representative anyway. :crazyeyes:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431623146.224015.jpg

Looking forward to it. :yup:

Something I've been meaning to get and is a requirement for the run.... What type of spill kit does everyone carry?

I found a couple cheap ones online then added some of the large heavy duty ziplock bags to them. Most kits come with smaller bags that fill quickly. I think I found mine on Amazon.

Top Bottom