Once you go Black you never go back!!! Black rigs here.

BIGTARS

Here's mine.
dedequda.jpg
ze9uba9u.jpg
yra2e5es.jpg

2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Rock Krawler 5.5 Mid Arm
Fox Res. Shocks
Bilstein Dual Steering Stabilizers
20x12 Fuel Throttle Wheels
38x15.5x20 Mickey Thompson MTZ
Smitty SRC side Armor, Poison Spyder fender flares & knuckles offroad rear bumper both on the way!
J.E. Reel Driveshaft's, Synergy C gussets, 5:13 gears, Artec Truss's
J.W. Speaker Headlights
Vision Rock Lights
Tuffy concealed storage drawer,4 Steel bolt in Poly Grab Handles, Smitty Cargo holder, 4 Roto Pax 2 gallon cans with Knuckles off road mounting plate

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Here's mine.
2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Rock Krawler 5.5 Mid Arm
Fox Res. Shocks
Bilstein Dual Steering Stabilizers
20x12 Fuel Throttle Wheels
38x15.5x20 Mickey Thompson MTZSmitty SRC side Armor, Poison Spyder fender flares & knuckles offroad rear bumper both on the way!
J.E. Reel Driveshaft's, Synergy C gussets, 5:13 gears, Artec Truss's
J.W. Speaker Headlights
Vision Rock Lights
Tuffy concealed storage drawer,4 Steel bolt in Poly Grab Handles, Smitty Cargo holder, 4 Roto Pax 2 gallon cans with Knuckles off road mounting plate

Holy crap! 15.5 is some meaty rubber dude. Looks badass though! :thumb:

Vettethret

HAHA! Hey that's a good looking rig you have there in that picture!!! You haven't been able to sell that SRT yet!?!?

Impeccable taste comes to mind:cheesy: A guy's coming out to look at it on Saturday at 2pm. Crossing my fingers, Im not even driving it at this point!!

BIGTARS

Impeccable taste comes to mind:cheesy: A guy's coming out to look at it on Saturday at 2pm. Crossing my fingers, Im not even driving it at this point!!

Ha! Hope it works out!! I have the knuckles rear bumper now on order that will work with the backing plate on it now. That's going to look pretty Badass. :D

Vettethret

Ha! Hope it works out!! I have the knuckles rear bumper now on order that will work with the backing plate on it now. That's going to look pretty Badass. :D

I was wondering where the Roto Pax were. Between the rear bumper and the Crusher flares, the rig will be complete. Glad to see it went to a good home, miss that thing in a big way!:thumb:

BIGTARS

I was wondering where the Roto Pax were. Between the rear bumper and the Crusher flares, the rig will be complete. Glad to see it went to a good home, miss that thing in a big way!:thumb:

Hate to know you are regretting that decision...I can understand why because it is awesome..

I still have the Roto pax and with the new bumper I can still have at least two of them on.

BIGTARS

The lights will be removed and rewired to two rigid dually floods that will be in the bumper. Will see if I can use them somewhere else...

Rustyjk

My 11 black unlimited sahara. All stock...for now.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402916987.112203.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402916987.112203.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 424
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402917001.712102.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402917001.712102.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 433

j3ph3ry_j33p

Had some fun and added some new decals to my jeep

Nice JK ; is 'ELT3' your club's or group's name or does it stand as an abbreviation of
something (Extra Large Tires to the third power)?
it looks a lot like those Punisher stickers someone always has but different !

Beyrgut

Nice JK ; is 'ELT3' your club's or group's name or does it stand as an abbreviation of
something (Extra Large Tires to the third power)?
it looks a lot like those Punisher stickers someone always has but different !

Looks like "Elite", no idea the story behind it though.

Top Bottom