Where did you mount your Cobra 29 model cb radio?

bigtrucker52

Hey everyone i just ordered my Cobra 29 LX BT and rugged ridge rear view mount for it as well as the antenna, coax cable, and the spare tire carrier antenna mount from rugged ridge to go on my jk. I should have it mounted and working by Friday so i'll post the pics of mine after i get it installed. Anyone else mounted above the rear view mirror like i am going to? Post your pics too if you have any!

big dr

Rock Hard sells an incredibly durable mount for only $650!! And it only takes about 4 hrs to install!!:thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_0844_1.jpg
    IMG_0844_1.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 323

Ah2014jk

I mounted
Mine in the arm rest. Took the tray out and mounted it straight up. Close the lid and can't be seen

ThunderCAT

I mounted mine on the driver side just to the right of the shifter.. It sits flush against the plastic there..if you ride in passenger seat it would be just to the left of your left leg. I love it here. It is out of the way and easy to get to.

Pyro1415

Right under my steering wheel. Slightly to the right. Works great routed the handheld thought to the a pillar. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434009148.471553.jpg

Rlrudnik

Those of you with them mounted out in the open, anyone have any problems with getting caught in the rain? Or theft while doorless?

Top Bottom