Broken Track Bar on DTD

Still need for him to come over or we need to meet up at some point. In case you haven't watched the news , the weather hasn't been good in South East Texas (Houston especially). He has been dealing with more than his fair share of nature and a set of box end wrenches with broken part for internet pics is the last thing I'm going to big him for now

Woodhouse!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432877157.176079.jpg

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Was able to get home with a spare track bar

I really wonder why I even bother responding to you clowns since I know what you're trying to imply. You know I don't give two shits what you think of me and I'm 100% sure the feeling is mutual.

The oem TB installed at ORE was not my original part. ORE provided it since I had a TF TB which drew said would not play nice with everything else.

I Happened to have a spare track bar (my factory original), stock front fenders and a handful of parts with me not as spares but was going give them to a buddy in a town in north Houston on the way home. Installed that part and it's still on the rig.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I really wonder why I even bother responding to you clowns since I know what you're trying to imply. You know I don't give two shits what you think of me and I'm 100% sure the feeling is mutual.

The oem TB installed at ORE was not my original part. ORE provided it since I had a TF TB. I Happened to have a spare track bar (my factory original), stock front fenders and a handful of parts with me not as spares but was going give them to a buddy in a town in north Houston on the way home. Installed that part and it's still on the rig.

I wonder why you continue to blow shit out of your ass when you know we will see through your bullshit.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I wonder why you continue to blow shit out of your ass when you know we will see through your bullshit.

All I see is frank and his regular SoCal buddies stirring the pot to insinuate shit.

You think it's BS? Fine. Want to believe me? Fine. But other than Overlander being the "moderator with the two door jeep" and Frank being "the liberal SoCal guy who doesn't like anything I do". I don't even know your names. I don't do business with you and most likely will never wheel with you. Now explain to me why I should care what you may or may not think.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
All I see is frank and his regular SoCal buddies stirring the pot to insinuate shit.

You think it's BS? Fine. Want to believe me? Fine. But other than Overlander being the "moderator with the two door jeep" and Frank being "the liberal SoCal guy who doesn't like anything I do". I don't even know your names. I don't do business with you and most likely will never wheel with you. Now explain to me why I should care what you may or may not think.

You shouldn't care what I think. But why come here and say you'll have pictures of you know all along you never will?

Just like those pics you were going to post of you wheeling that were on your buddies camera. That was 6+ months ago and no pictures.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Lol. Liberal. You have really NO clue. Oh and I am a Moderator with a 4 door Jeep.

The oem TB installed at ORE was not my original part. ORE provided it

I Happened to have a spare track bar (my factory original), stock front fenders and a handful of parts with me..

Why would ORE give you an OEM Trackbar if you had a spare OEM Trackbar with you?

1. I'm not from SoCal and never will be
2. I'm not a moderator
3. You're right you don't know me or my name but why does this matter
4. I asked to see said break so I can verify against my set up out of curiosity
5. You're also right we will probably never wheel together. That's not saying I wouldn't but I do not think we share the same goals in the sport.

1. I'm not from SoCal and never will be
2. I'm not a moderator
3. You're right you don't know me or my name but why does this matter
4. I asked to see said break so I can verify against my set up out of curiosity
5. You're also right we will probably never wheel together. That's not saying I wouldn't but I do not think we share the same goals in the sport.

What's your goal in this sport?

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Why would ORE give you an OEM Trackbar if you had a spare OEM Trackbar with you?

Didn't think to bring the thing to SoCal LAST YEAR when I had the thing built. Shit if it's such a mystery/scandal, and you need to find out the dirty illicit truth, call up drew and ask. Hell im 90% sure I had the TF TB that red removed for sale in the classifieds for sale AND PICKUP in SoCal while my rig was at ORE. That's searchable.

I'm done responding. Pointless.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Didn't think to bring the thing to SoCal LAST YEAR when I had the thing built. Shit if it's such a mystery/scandal, and you need to find out the dirty illicit truth, call up drew and ask. Hell im 90% sure I had the TF TB that red removed for sale in the classifieds for sale AND PICKUP in SoCal while my rig was at ORE. That's searchable.

For the love of everything holy, DON'T call Drew. Not for this bullshit.

All we want to see is a picture of the break. Plain and simple.

Personally, I don't think you know the difference between fact and fiction. Oh, and I'm not a Moderator either AND I'm only a hundred miles from you.

Top Bottom