MY First Time Offroad

JKRicky

I'll definitely join you but I can't make the 12th. I'll have to see what works due too a busy work schedule in June. I've never been to Hollister and really want to check it out. Would be better to have someone along who was familiar with the area. If you end up in my area, I have a couple places we could go.

bladeolson

I'll definitely join you but I can't make the 12th. I'll have to see what works due too a busy work schedule in June. I've never been to Hollister and really want to check it out. Would be better to have someone along who was familiar with the area. If you end up in my area, I have a couple places we could go.

JKRicky : Let me know when might work fro you. I think Hollister is easiest for me to get to. Where do you live BTW?

JKRicky

JKRicky : Let me know when might work fro you. I think Hollister is easiest for me to get to. Where do you live BTW?
I live in Hanford but when I say in my area I mean Fresno area. There are several trails up around Shaver Lake which will be opening up at the end of the month or around the beginning of June. But I'm definitely down for Hollister. I'll let you know but don't let me keep you from making plans.

steveoTJ

I'm going June 12th no matter what. I might go once before than. Let's meet up June 12th. Let's get together a list of who is going for sure this way we get a count and any one who is undecided can swing by if they wish. I can't wait anymore I'm itching to get out there. But June 12th is a for sure for me.

Top Bottom