HI-HO Silver!! Let's See Your Silver Jeeps

turbineguy

I'm in Brazil working (ok, actually sitting around the hotel waiting for them to get the job site ready), so I figured I'd post the latest picture of Trojicon.

20140528_172656.jpg

Last edited:

mgmavant

Well, I figured I should contribute to this post, since I've been following this thread for a long time.

So, this is what it started out as - this picture was taken the day I brought it home from the dealer back in November, 2008. Only had 20 miles on the odometer.

IMG_8590_result.jpg

Fast forward a few years, and here it is with a 2" OME lift and 35" MT/R's on AEV wheels (I loved the look of those wheels!).

IMG_0073_result.jpg

Then, I swapped out the 2" OME kit with the 4" Evo Enforcer lift in the summer of 2013.

DSC_3934_result.jpg

Finally, after collecting tires and wheels for about a year, I managed to get the 37" Nitto tires with ATX Slabs on the Jeep (wife was happy to get those tires/wheels out of the house). I still need to chop the fenders, but I actually like the way it looks right now. It's just about perfect for some serious mall-crawling! I actually think it drives better than the day I bought. Going strong with just over 100k miles on it. Hoping to take it out West sometime in the next couple of years with the family.

DSC_7221_result.jpg :hmm:

MyJK

Nice! Hit me up If your in Montrose.

I should have posted earlier because I would have tried to catch up with you. I leave in a day heading to the Sand Dunes. Maybe next year...this is my 3rd year in a row for vacation in Colorado. That photo is on Yankee Boy.

cssnider1

I'm in Brazil working (ok, actually sitting around the hotel waiting for them to get the job site ready), so I figured I'd post the latest picture of Trojicon.

20140528_172656.jpg

Man my cousin is working in Brazil. Been there for a few years. His name is andy McClain

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MilesNauticus

Well, I figured I should contribute to this post, since I've been following this thread for a long time.

So, this is what it started out as - this picture was taken the day I brought it home from the dealer back in November, 2008. Only had 20 miles on the odometer.

View attachment 86722

Fast forward a few years, and here it is with a 2" OME lift and 35" MT/R's on AEV wheels (I loved the look of those wheels!).

View attachment 86724

Then, I swapped out the 2" OME kit with the 4" Evo Enforcer lift in the summer of 2013.

View attachment 86721

Finally, after collecting tires and wheels for about a year, I managed to get the 37" Nitto tires with ATX Slabs on the Jeep (wife was happy to get those tires/wheels out of the house). I still need to chop the fenders, but I actually like the way it looks right now. It's just about perfect for some serious mall-crawling! I actually think it drives better than the day I bought. Going strong with just over 100k miles on it. Hoping to take it out West sometime in the next couple of years with the family.

View attachment 86723 :hmm:

The 2" OME lift. Was it the heavy or light?

Silver Surfer

My new to me jeep 2012 sport.

Lift is in the shop waiting for me to decide on what shocks to install. New bumper added already. Wheels and tires next week. Along with shocks...
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1406173832514.jpg
    1406173832514.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 330
Ah...looks like you've upgraded some since you had the Rubi wheels on yours. Looks good though, no doubt. I would like to get to 37's one day...when I'm all growns up.

1406218188276.jpg 1406218211344.jpg 1406218230780.jpg 1406218260261.jpg 1406218286210.jpg
Here are some with stock rubi wheels and 35's. I prefer that setup over my current one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

MilesNauticus

View attachment 92960 View attachment 92961 View attachment 92962 View attachment 92963 View attachment 92964
Here are some with stock rubi wheels and 35's. I prefer that setup over my current one.

You like that setup better huh? Do you mind me asking why? Also what lift were you running in these pics?

They were the HD coils with the regular shocks.

Thank you sir, I love the stance yours had in that picture. May have to re-create that look on mine.

You like that setup better huh? Do you mind me asking why? Also what lift were you running in these pics?

Running 2.5 Tera flex bb. Why do I like this setup better? Right now I have 40's and it's the worst decision I've made so far. Long story...guy was trading his Jeep in and they would not give him what he wanted. He wanted to give someone a deal so I traded because my greed and selfish attitude took over. Now I'm stuck with 40's with the same setup...waiting for something to break is the worst feeling. Hope I make it till January then I can axle up, etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom