My slow jk build!

JohnnyD

Gotta ask how does it sound??? I did something similar with an mbrp setup and couldn't stand it...interested to know what you think of it...

jgarz05

Gotta ask how does it sound??? I did something similar with an mbrp setup and couldn't stand it...interested to know what you think of it...

I like it personally I mean obviously there are better ones for more money but I like it I'll try to get a video up soon

jgarz05

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437439812.208391.jpg
Picked up a set of smittybilt xrc flares till I can get rear evo full corners no flare and a narrow front weather it's poison spider or metalcloak undecided

jgarz05

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437439983.634892.jpg
Picked up kc lower windshield mounts for free from a fellow LIW member and got 20" light bar hood mounts for free
I'll probably get a single row 20 inch for the hood and 7 inch hella lights for the kc mounts

Saharacon

I'm liking your build so far though dude! I'm just going to save up to replace my Dana 30 front though. I'm not to hardcore when I wheel .... yet

jgarz05

I'm liking your build so far though dude! I'm just going to save up to replace my Dana 30 front though. I'm not to hardcore when I wheel .... yet

Thanks! Yea eventually prorock 44 front 60 rear but that's not till its atleast all payed off

Top Bottom