Mrs.2013rubirick build thread

^^^^ This. :cool: I type to slow and was trying to bring you up to speed. ;) LOL

All I know is the norcal "gang" as you all call it loves to wheel and meet new people. Thats what this forum is all about right? So can we please get back to that, and put this all behind us.

JAGS

Hooked
Lol. You know what. If you were really trying to help us out then I'm sorry, but you know we can ALL be smartasses so we weren't sure. I'm over it bro. Thanks for trying to help us out.

No "ifs" about it. Go back and read my posts. I also just saw Jason's last post (was responding at the time and didn't see it). Not a big deal to me, but apparently folks can't comment on your (used loosely) threads. Maybe keep it as an email/text chain then so we (the other 19,990 members) can't see this. :thinking:

I won't apologize for my post. In fact, I'd do it again. I might only be right 1% of the time, but that 1% could be a big deal. Also, you don't need to "thank" me for trying to help. I wasn't doing it for a pat on the back.

EDIT: I'll be sure post up pics when I visit ORE on Wednesday. They'll be doing some work on ENVY. #noshame #webwrencher :thumb::yup:

Last edited:
No "ifs" about it. Go back and read my posts. I also just saw Jason's last post (was responding at the time and didn't see it). Not a big deal to me, but apparently folks can't comment on your (used loosely) threads. Maybe keep it as an email/text chain then so we (the other 19,990 members) can't see this. :thinking:

I won't apologize for my post. In fact, I'd do it again. I might only be right 1% of the time, but that 1% could be a big deal. Also, you don't need to "thank" me for trying to help. I wasn't doing it for a pat on the back.

EDIT: I'll be sure post up pics when I visit ORE on Wednesday. They'll be doing some work on ENVY. #noshame #webwheeler :thumb::yup:

Lol alright. Back to the cool new red jeep build. Thanks again.:)

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Well that was a few interesting pages to catch up on! :beer:

Jill - The Jeep looks great! Looking forward to seeing it on the trail!

+1 on a Friday run! A good friend just bought a new JKUR and in sure he'd love to tag along too!

big dr

Wow,,, you guys (and gals) have done so much to this thing in such a short time!:thumb: Jill, Your Jeep is looking great!!! And I for one love the husband/wife custom matching windshield banners! Who else has that?,,,, No one. Keep up the good work.:beer::beer::beer:

Flat Top

Fantastic looking rig! Great build. :thumb::thumb:

For someone who has the EVO bolt on coilovers on my list for later in the year, I appreciate ANY pointers on the install.

Mrs.2013rubirick

Rock rails, c gussets, drive shaft, and rear sway bar all installed!

Now just to wire my air compressor and stage 1 will be complete! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 1436759435457.jpg
    1436759435457.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 81
  • 1436759444729.jpg
    1436759444729.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 1436759453794.jpg
    1436759453794.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 81
Top Bottom