ARB fridge packing

seanb123

So I've had my 50qt fridge for about a year now. It has taken about 5 trips overnight and then some. One thing I have run into is meat not staying frozen. It is staying cold but not frozen. I usually keep it around 28-30. I usually only carry drinks and meat. Any suggestions how to keep it frozen without turning my drinks solid.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why would you want to keep it frozen?

Lower your temp and keep it on the bottom. We have had ice cream in the desert before and it was still fairly frozen.

jkjurny

Keep it towards the bottom front of he fridge. Seems that he temperature sensor is down there. Drop the temp a little lower. I'm still trying to figure it out, but seems that ~28 or so with the closest stuff towards the front will keep what you need really cold for a couple of days while not freezing the drinks that are in the middle.

K.D.C.H

Why would you want to keep it frozen?

Lower your temp and keep it on the bottom. We have had ice cream in the desert before and it was still fairly frozen.

A quick look at this title and for a split second I was wondering why ARB had gotten into the fudge market :cheesy:

Top Bottom