EVO 1/4 pounder, stinger, front D ring mounts, PRO series Fairlead Winch Mount

BlackRubiJKU

As the title states, I have an EVO MFG 1/4 Pounder bumper, EVO bolt on stinger, D Ring Mounts, and Pro Series Fairlead Winch Mount for sale. I live in Tehachapi CA, and will not ship. The bumper is about a month old, and is like new. It has never had a winch mounted. The stinger has never been installed, the D Rings are also like new and undamaged. The Fairlead winch mount allows for the mouting of lights to the front bumper. It is brand new, never installed, and powder coated wrinkle black. I am posting EVO's pics, but I can take photos of the actual product if you need to see them. I would like to sell everything together, for $550. The front bumper was $399.99, the stinger $249.99, the D rings $99.99, and the Fairlead Mount was $45.99, and I paid $35.00 to have it powder coated. For a total of $831.00
Screenshot_2015-05-21-10-16-33.jpg EVO-1073B_medium.jpg EVO-1112B_medium.jpg EVO-1134_medium.jpg STINGER copy_medium.jpg

Big b

How much for the bumper and stinger? I don't think the other parts would work with that bumper and stinger so I wouldn't want those and you could sell separately.

BlackRubiJKU

How much for the bumper and stinger? I don't think the other parts would work with that bumper and stinger so I wouldn't want those and you could sell separately.

The D ring mounts are used in place of the stinger, if so desired. The fairlead mount allows the use (mounting) of lights, and can be used in either combo. These pieces are priced to sell, and will ONLY be sold together. Im asking $100 less than what the bumper/stinger sell for when new.

UpsideUp

You wouldn't happen to get to the Bay area ever do you? LoL I have a Poison Spyder Brawler Lite with brawler bar and gussets with top winch mount, D ring mounts, and skid plate that I would be happy to trade you. Win/Win. But it would cost me as much in gas to get to you as it would be to buy new.:crazyeyes:

BlackRubiJKU

You wouldn't happen to get to the Bay area ever do you? LoL I have a Poison Spyder Brawler Lite with brawler bar and gussets with top winch mount, D ring mounts, and skid plate that I would be happy to trade you. Win/Win. But it would cost me as much in gas to get to you as it would be to buy new.:crazyeyes:

I do travel to your area. My company, ICON Aircraft, is building a facility in Vacaville, CA. I will soon be relocating to West Sacramento. Maybe we can hang out and off road sometime.

I just sold a PS BFH front and rear that were powder coated, and not even mounted.

Last edited:

UpsideUp

That sounds good. I can't imagine you will have any problem selling your gear but if you do keep me in mind. And I would be happy to hit the trails when you relocate.

That's a great deal! If it was aluminium, I'd probably cave in and buy it. But my wife and I just had a baby, so best not rock the boat. hahaha

Good luck!

BlackRubiJKU

Still for sale

These items are still for sale. I have had several offers, and people who are interested, but no cash in hand.

Top Bottom