WAYALIFE Kick-Off to Summer Run 2015 Mega Thread

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What a shame. Would have been nice to have you out with us over the weekend. Your comment about which one was the dinosaur just about killed me. :D

Haha! I have to amuse myself when work keeps me from going on trips. Wish I could have been there.

JeepFan

Hooked
Finally back at home after a long, fun filled relaxing weekend. Thank you to everyone who joined us for the fun. For those of you still on the road, please drive safely and let us know once you're home. :yup:

Home after an awesome adventure exploring the southern Nevada desert. Can't wait to get back up there. Thanks Eddie and Cindy! Steph and I had a great time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Home after an awesome adventure exploring the southern Nevada desert. Can't wait to get back up there. Thanks Eddie and Cindy! Steph and I had a great time.

Glad to hear it and can't wait to hook up with the two of you soon for more adventures :thumb:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Finally back at home after a long, fun filled relaxing weekend. Thank you to everyone who joined us for the fun. For those of you still on the road, please drive safely and let us know once you're home. :yup:

We had the best time! Thanks for putting this together. Can't wait until the next one. :yup:

nelsone

Finally got home. Even though we washed on Saturday, didn't realize how much mud we got into today...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432614780.099323.jpg

Washed about half off with a rinse. Later this week, full on wash!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432614894.858974.jpg

Top Bottom