Bay Area Hollister Run June 12th

steveoTJ

I have been talking with some folks in the Bay Area about getting together for a Hollister Run on Friday June 12th. I figured I would post this in this forum just in case anyone living in the Bay Area wanted to join us. I am trying to get together a head count on who is down to come out and join us.

K.D.C.H

Welcome to Wayalife. Don't forget to head over to the "Give Us A Wave" section and introduce yourself.

Last edited:

K.D.C.H

Are there any details for this day run other than Hollister on the 12th?

I'd be interested in joining you all depending on what the plans are

steveoTJ

Hollister hills on the upper ranch. I never been there so not sure what trails to hit up. I'm gonna take it somewhat easy. I am hoping someone is going that knows this place. Any suggestions?

steveoTJ

So far we have myself and Blade for June 12th. Anyone know of any specific trails in hollister we should try? This will both be our first time wheeling. Hopefully some of you can join us. But looking for suggestions on trails to hit up to get our feet wet. Happy Memorial Day everyone. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432580779.073704.jpg

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
I've been up there several times, there are lots of easy trails and the maps and trails are fairly well marked. There are 2 controlled obstacle areas to develop your skills. The whole area isn't too large and most trails only take 10-15 minutes to run. Be cautious of side trails and cut throughs that others have made, they are not marked, unrated, and sometimes quite challenging.

The ranger station has air stations if you need them post run and $5 cash for your day use of the area. Be sure to keep the area clean and dust down and the Rangers won't bother you. Take it easy and progress as you go and you'll have a great time! 👍🏻

I've only been on my dirt bike in Hollister Hills. Would like to take the Jeep out there.
Anyone else in a stock JK going and or what kind of stuff are you guys planing on doing?

I'm a maybe...

steveoTJ

Blade has a stock rubicon JK and I'm gonna be rolling in my TJ, the classic. Lol but you should come out we are gonna make day out of it.

Top Bottom