Bay Area Hollister Run June 12th

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
I might be willing to join this run. Never been there. Heard there are a few good trails though.

Rick you are way overbuilt to have much fun there. Even with 37s I pretty much only go there with a group to socialize. We pretty much head there only in the winter for something to wheel. Better to head to the Sierra.

Rick you are way overbuilt to have much fun there. Even with 37s I pretty much only go there with a group to socialize. We pretty much head there only in the winter for something to wheel. Better to head to the Sierra.

Thanks for the heads up, but like you say it's not always about how hard it is. Sometimes just fun to get out and meet new people. We still need to get together and wheel sometime.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the heads up, but like you say it's not always about how hard it is. Sometimes just fun to get out and meet new people. We still need to get together and wheel sometime.

Yep that sounds good. We are moving to Tucson in a couple months so we may have to wheel there or my annual trip back up for the Con.

Yep that sounds good. We are moving to Tucson in a couple months so we may have to wheel there or my annual trip back up for the Con.

Sounds good. The norcal group is planning a trip to AZ sometime later this year I think. Don't know any details yet.

steveoTJ

It will be fun. I look forward to meeting all of you in person. It will be nice to see some of your nice rigs too. I know hollister won't be challenging to most of you but hopefully you guys come out to show us newbies how to do it so we can try some harder spots.

07JKSahara

It will be fun. I look forward to meeting all of you in person. It will be nice to see some of your nice rigs too. I know hollister won't be challenging to most of you but hopefully you guys come out to show us newbies how to do it so we can try some harder spots.

Send them up tank trap. It will be all the fun they need. I'm a very very unlikely maybe for this, but if work allows I might be a late addition.

K.D.C.H

Maybe :thinking: I can't commit though I have lots to do in June

You better be there, what are Ricky and I supposed to do, work on our own Jeeps if anything happens? :cheesy:

No matter what the trail is, we'll always make it fun :thumb:

Send them up tank trap. It will be all the fun they need. I'm a very very unlikely maybe for this, but if work allows I might be a late addition.

Hope you can make it Scott. I need my Rubicon wingman there :)

K.D.C.H

What time do you guys want to meet up at on the 12th?

Not sure how often you login but there's another Suds-N-Grub going on in Sacramento.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?27613-NORCAL-Suds-and-Grub-June-12th-6pm

I'd still like to go wheeling and help you guys out but if we go to Hollister that would a lot of driving for most of us to then turn and head to Sac for the SNG.

If you all are set on Hollister then no worries but if you guys are interested in joining the NorCal SNG we could maybe hit up Carnegie. There are several obstacles in the 4x4 area that would be great for learning on and we could go over things like airing down, disconnecting and anything else you want. That would be great for several hours and then we could head out to the SNG in Sac for the evening.

Let me know what you all think.

bladeolson

Not sure how often you login but there's another Suds-N-Grub going on in Sacramento.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?27613-NORCAL-Suds-and-Grub-June-12th-6pm

I'd still like to go wheeling and help you guys out but if we go to Hollister that would a lot of driving for most of us to then turn and head to Sac for the SNG.

If you all are set on Hollister then no worries but if you guys are interested in joining the NorCal SNG we could maybe hit up Carnegie. There are several obstacles in the 4x4 area that would be great for learning on and we could go over things like airing down, disconnecting and anything else you want. That would be great for several hours and then we could head out to the SNG in Sac for the evening.

Let me know what you all think.

K.D.C.H... I definitely want to make it up to one of the Suds N Grub events soon!

As for 12th... Bad news for me... I won't be able to go to Hollister nor Sac :grayno::grayno::grayno:

I have an urgent business trip I need to go to Tokyo. I was totally looking forward to it... BUT I did see there is something going on the end of the month in Sac.. Can I join that?

Blade

07JKSahara

K.D.C.H... I definitely want to make it up to one of the Suds N Grub events soon!

As for 12th... Bad news for me... I won't be able to go to Hollister nor Sac :grayno::grayno::grayno:

I have an urgent business trip I need to go to Tokyo. I was totally looking forward to it... BUT I did see there is something going on the end of the month in Sac.. Can I join that?

Blade

There's one tomorrow night too. Skipollinis in Clayton.

K.D.C.H

Blade

Sorry to hear that but like 07JKSahara said, we are having a SNG tomorrow night in Clayton and we'd love to have you out with us.

Also as far as SNG's go, it's usually an anyone is welcome deal. Just post up on the thread and let whoever is organizing it know you want to attend. Simple as that

bladeolson

There's one tomorrow night too. Skipollinis in Clayton.

Thanks for letting me know about that. It might be hard for me to make it though as I am a a bit far away tomorrow.

Is it at 6:00 PM? I will try to make it if I can.

What usually happens at these meetups? I see Suds and Grub? Is there any Jeepin? Or more like talking about Jeepin?

K.D.C.H

Thanks for letting me know about that. It might be hard for me to make it though as I am a a bit far away tomorrow.

Is it at 6:00 PM? I will try to make it if I can.

What usually happens at these meetups? I see Suds and Grub? Is there any Jeepin? Or more like talking about Jeepin?

Yea it's at 6pm. Here are the details

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26952-Ca-Bay-Area-Suds-Grapes-N-Grub-Friday-May-29th-6pm

Usually no wheeling at SNG's. Just head out and we all grab some dinner, drink and have fun. Seeing as many of us are from all over and have busy lives, it's a chance for us all to get together, catch up, meet new Jeepers, check out other people's rigs and mainly just have fun.

Hope you can make it

Top Bottom