Couldn't find a memorial weekend jeep thread

TwistedJK

We need to get a larger traditional flag, but this on has stayed on since we got it.
image.jpg

Last edited:

brooklyn4x4

Here's one from a while back but I'm acctully putting the flag back on today.

Attachments

• 1432474688848.jpg
    1432474688848.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 151

TwistedJK

Where did you get that? That's badass.

I think it's called forever wave. Got it at jeep beach. They also have one with a red stripe for firefighters. Not the cheapest either, was $25 for the rollbar sleeve and $25 for the flag. The flag attaches to the sleeve via zipper.

TwistedJK

I'm going to rant for just a second. It's really sad that on Memorial Day driving by through town, we are only one of two vehicles with a flag on it. Second, where I grew up in upstate New York, we had Memorial Day parades. Guess most don't care anymore. Ok, I'm done. Back to barbecuing and beer!!

georgi.photo

I'm going to rant for just a second. It's really sad that on Memorial Day driving by through town, we are only one of two vehicles with a flag on it. Second, where I grew up in upstate New York, we had Memorial Day parades. Guess most don't care anymore. Ok, I'm done. Back to barbecuing and beer!!

I am in Marine Corps Mecca, only one guy (with a jeep 😁😁😁) is out sporting his huge flag. It's sad. Truly.

Jeep2010

I'm right with you. I was talking to a buddy today and he said "the only thing going for us Memorial Day weekend is a longer weekend." And I got mad. I haven't seen any vehicles with flags on them today. But I've been stuck at work too.

Top Bottom