Topless for tatas

jgarz05

I have a question for those guys who have gone to rausch creek for the topless for tatas event. I'm think about going this year but 2 of my buddy's just got his and have never wheeled there or anywhere for that matter( I have but not during an event)

I was wondering how crowded does it get. Would I l be better taking them there on a regular weekend since we will be camping there as well and we can take are time though trails giving them pointers
What do yall think!

What do mean sign up for?? Prob just gunna do greens and blues

Topless for Tatas is a preregistered event. While the park is still technically open to non-registered wheelers, There are 700 registered participants (not including the vendors and sponsor rigs). So, If you aren't registered and accounted for you will likely have a hard time getting anywhere.

We have gone to a few TFTT events. Our first time was a 101/Green/Blue group. This was also our first time to RC so it was kind-of a feeler. The group lead did a great job of navigating us in and around groups to keep up moving. On another trip we couldn't go anywhere without being either held up by traffic or people in the group not wanting to run the difficulty of trail they signed up for (Blue/Black). Both of these years there was a 500 Jeep limit. This year they opened it up to the 700 and we opted not to go. It's a great event but with 700+ Jeeps in the park, it is not worth my drive to sit in the woods.

:twocents::twocents:

I'll either be there then it the weekend before!

This is a good weekend to go... Many of the TFTT vendors and sponsors arrive early (I know Poison Spyder and Nemesis do). They wheel and have a blast before setting up for the event. (Sunday is a better day if you are hoping to catch them on the trail.)

jgarz05

This is a good weekend to go... Many of the TFTT vendors and sponsors arrive early (I know Poison Spyder and Nemesis do). They wheel and have a blast before setting up for the event. (Sunday is a better day if you are hoping to catch them on the trail.)

Thanks for all the information!! I was aware about pre registering but i think we'll go the weekend before instead so we can take are time through trails and not end up blocking a big group hahah thank you!

Top Bottom