15lb PowerTank wanted

RDE2ROK

I'm looking for a 15lb PowerTank like the one in the pic. It doesn't matter what color but does need to be in good working condition with Gauges. Let me know if you have one to sell? Thanks for looking...:beer:

image.jpg

RDE2ROK

Went a different route. I don't need one anymore. This one is for sale minus the gauges, full for $ 200

Peak

By any chance do you have any pictures of how this was mounted in your rig? I have a 15# tank as well but I can't figure out a spot to put it in my 2 door.

RDE2ROK

By any chance do you have any pictures of how this was mounted in your rig? I have a 15# tank as well but I can't figure out a spot to put it in my 2 door.

I don't have a pic, but I had it mounted in the left rear corner and it worked out just fine.

Peak

I don't have a pic, but I had it mounted in the left rear corner and it worked out just fine.

Thanks, that's what I considered doing. Think I might end up trading it for a 10# and mount that on the roll bar since us 2 door guys are so limited on space.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Thanks, that's what I considered doing. Think I might end up trading it for a 10# and mount that on the roll bar since us 2 door guys are so limited on space.

I have a 10 lb and would trade for a 15lb. What color is yours?

Top Bottom