I'm a Self-Righteous Veteran with PTSD - Maybe this isn't the forum I thought it was

USMCvet

Banned
I guess we live in a world of censorship - period. Maybe this isn't the forum I thought it was. What would it matter if i, we, or anyone was off topic for a moment? Those posts get deleted but some idiot attacks a veteran (me) and PTSD and that's OK? I actually dismissed the comment as coming from an uneducated non-serving liberal who has a right to free speech which was fought for by service members and veterans.

End rant.

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?27568-Jeeps-stinger-seriously-injures-girl-in-crash

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I guess we live in a world of censorship - period. Maybe this isn't the forum I thought it was. What would it matter if i, we, or anyone was off topic for a moment? Those posts get deleted but some idiot attacks a veteran (me) and PTSD and that's OK? I actually dismissed the comment as coming from an uneducated non-serving liberal who has a right to free speech which was fought for by service members and veterans.

End rant.

Holy fuck dude, he just said post it in the gun thread. That's not censorship.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

End rant.

Oh my, here is the gun thread. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=10907

Post away....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Jeeps stinger seriously injures girl in crash

End rant.

Ah yes the 'I'm a vet and I am entitled to do whatever I want' rant. Those are my favorite especially when they throw in the 'I have PTSD' rant. First when you're a fucker, much like yourself, and throw around the military card you will get no respect from me. Second, nobody made you join the military, you chose to join.

Those posts get deleted but some idiot attacks a veteran (me) and PTSD and that's OK?

Wow, you're a veteran? Not sure how anyone would have known it was you who he was 'attacking'.

I actually dismissed the comment as coming from an uneducated non-serving liberal who has a right to free speech which was fought for by service members and veterans.

End rant.

It's ok for you to attack him in your previous posts and call him out but he can't call you out? When you finally realized you had no fucking clue what you were talking about and he proved he did you changed the subject to guns.

Your posts were moved not deleted.

Last edited:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I actually dismissed the comment as coming from an uneducated non-serving liberal who has a right to free speech which was fought for by service members and veterans.

You assume so much, but what really grinds my gears is when someone assumes those who don't serve are liberals, those that are liberals are wrong or at the very least not as good as you, and that somehow fighting equates to saving our rights.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess we live in a world of censorship - period.

I guess we live in a world where self-righteous ignorant people can't read - period. :naw:

Maybe this isn't the forum I thought it was.

Apparently not. I think the forum you're looking for ends with a ".gov" as in, you're tax paying dollars help to support it. This is a ".com" website as in, it's privately owned and made available for you to use for FREE thanks to someone like me paying for its existence. Also, since you seemed to have missed it, this was a term you had to agree to in order to become a member of my forum:

"You understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that your ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right."

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_rules

What would it matter if i, we, or anyone was off topic for a moment? Those posts get deleted but some idiot attacks a veteran (me) and PTSD and that's OK?

First off, your posts were MOVED into a thread that it was better suited for. Second, EVEN IF they were deleted, yeah, that would be okay by me. If you really were offended by someone "attacking" you, please feel free to respond to him in kind.

While I am grateful for your service to this country and for making it possible for me to own a forum with the right to run it as I see fit, I think you may find it helpful to educate yourself a little better before wearing your military service on your shirt sleeves and shooting off your mouth like you have something important to say.

USMCvet

Banned
I guess we live in a world where self-righteous ignorant people can't read - period. :naw:

Apparently not. I think the forum you're looking for ends with a ".gov" as in, you're tax paying dollars help to support it. This is a ".com" website as in, it's privately owned and made available for you to use for FREE thanks to someone like me paying for its existence. Also, since you seemed to have missed it, this was a term you had to agree to in order to become a member of my forum:

"You understand that WAYALIFE.com is a privately owned website and that your ability to become a member here is a privilege and not a right."

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_rules

First off, your posts were MOVED into a thread that it was better suited for. Second, EVEN IF they were deleted, yeah, that would be okay by me. If you really were offended by someone "attacking" you, please feel free to respond to him in kind.

While I am grateful for your service to this country and for making it possible for me to own a forum with the right to run it as I see fit, I think you may find it helpful to educate yourself a little better before wearing your military service on your shirt sleeves and shooting off your mouth like you have something important to say.

Delete me. I'm good with that. But before you do, I only have a problem with the asshole from Huntingdon Beach who attacked me on a personal level. So delete away.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Delete me. I'm good with that. But before you do, I only have a problem with the asshole from Huntingdon Beach who attacked me on a personal level. So delete away.

Delete yourself. Last I checked, this is still America and you have the right to visit whatever website you want - OR NOT visit whatever website you don't want.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

He called you stupid. That is a personally attack warranting someone to be mad?

Holy fuck! Must be the liberals.

USMCvet

Banned
Not true, I've got great advice, plenty of help, and a lot of places to go for tech assistance. My problem is when an individual who sits 950 miles away and attacks me on a very, very personal level. Yep, then I get extremely pissed. And then all the arm chair quarterbacks want to pile on because it's fashionable. Good for them.

USMCvet

Banned
He called you stupid. That is a personally attack warranting someone to be mad?

Holy fuck! Must be the liberals.

No, he attacked me based on a medically related issue and struck out toward my service to which a POS who never broke a sweat nor bled for this country need never do.

Speeddmn

Just to throw it out there, I am a veteran, I am a life member to the VFW, I am still currently Active Duty Air Force. I have PTSD, I have issues, I have seen some shit. Those that always throw out these cards and want hand outs get under my skin.

I do not advertise this, I do not go asking for hand outs from business, I do not throw the I'm better then you cause I served our country. My wife was in the service also, she was medically separated for back/knee issues that couldn't be fixed. Just about my entire family has served in the Military.

I serve, so that others can have their rights. I choose this life because it is what I wanted to do. You wont catch me being a whining bitch about it...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not true, I've got great advice, plenty of help, and a lot of places to go for tech assistance.

Glad to hear it! Perhaps you should just stick to the technical sections of this forum as they typically have a lot less drama.

My problem is when an individual who sits 950 miles away and attacks me on a very, very personal level. Yep, then I get extremely pissed. And then all the arm chair quarterbacks want to pile on because it's fashionable. Good for them.

Honestly, I just started reading this thread from the end when I came across your post so I have no idea as to what was said to you. That being said, I don't know if I really care. This is the internet and if you let them, there will always be an asshole that will piss you off.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No, he attacked me based on a medically related issue and struck out toward my service to which a POS who never broke a sweat nor bled for this country need never do.

You put it out there! Nowhere in that thread did anyone ask about PTSD or your military service. You just chose to throw it in every so often so that everyone would know.

If you truly have PTSD go get help. Don't throw it around on an Internet forum begging for sympathy and play the victim. That won't do shit for you or anyone else.

And for the record he said you were stupid. He didn't attack you.

USMCvet

Banned
Delete yourself. Last I checked, this is still America and you have the right to visit whatever website you want - OR NOT visit whatever website you don't want.

Thank you and I do apologize to you for getting pissed off and venting my frustration out on those who didn't deserve it. As for the individual who attacked me on a person level based on my Marine Corps service and medical shit, that guy is a low life and I've got no use for him. I'm done with it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just to throw it out there, I am a veteran, I am a life member to the VFW, I am still currently Active Duty Air Force. I have PTSD, I have issues, I have seen some shit. Those that always throw out these cards and want hand outs get under my skin.

I do not advertise this, I do not go asking for hand outs from business, I do not throw the I'm better then you cause I served our country. My wife was in the service also, she was medically separated for back/knee issues that couldn't be fixed. Just about my entire family has served in the Military.

I serve, so that others can have their rights. I choose this life because it is what I wanted to do. You wont catch me being a whining bitch about it...

Bingo! This guy gets it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Maybe this isn't the forum I thought it was

Thank you and I do apologize to you for getting pissed off and venting my frustration out on those who didn't deserve it. As for the individual who attacked me on a person level based on my Marine Corps service and medical shit, that guy is a low life and I've got no use for him. I'm done with it.

You are a veteran?

Top Bottom