I'm a Self-Righteous Veteran with PTSD - Maybe this isn't the forum I thought it was

USMCvet

Banned
Glad to hear it! Perhaps you should just stick to the technical sections of this forum as they typically have a lot less drama.

Honestly, I just started reading this thread from the end when I came across your post so I have no idea as to what was said to you. That being said, I don't know if I really care. This is the internet and if you let them, there will always be an asshole that will piss you off.

Fair enough. It really doesn't matter at this point, just a bunch of individuals running their suck. Have a great day.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Well at least we can say this is the FIRST time someone has signed up with their military service as part of their screen name, mentioned their PTSD and then went apeshit when someone mentioned something about it...

big dr

Just saw this,,, Apparently I'm the bad guy. To usmcvet: You had a position an another topic,, I spent considerable time sharing my thoughts based on my training and experience,, then you posted a ridiculous response. I did not attack you,(I'm surprised after being in the military you don't know when your attacked or not),, all I did was post a silly acronym that demonstrated your inability to comprehend the detail of my post. I also put in a caveat that it was not meant to belittle anyone who actually has the disability. This just sounds like you need a little thicker skin, and makes me think you maybe are so sensitive that you got your PTSD from the 1st degree burn on your hand in the mess-hall,, where you likely served. Stop crying!

... got your PTSD from the 1st degree burn on your hand in the mess-hall,, where you likely served. Stop crying!

A-fuckin-men!

Was thinking similarly. I'm embarrassed to be lumped together with a whiny bitch like that. Probably PTSD from a paper cut. Fucking S-1 pogue! Probably a fucking reservist too.

Clem319

Just saw this,,, Apparently I'm the bad guy. To usmcvet: You had a position an another topic,, I spent considerable time sharing my thoughts based on my training and experience,, then you posted a ridiculous response. I did not attack you,(I'm surprised after being in the military you don't know when your attacked or not),, all I did was post a silly acronym that demonstrated your inability to comprehend the detail of my post. I also put in a caveat that it was not meant to belittle anyone who actually has the disability. This just sounds like you need a little thicker skin, and makes me think you maybe are so sensitive that you got your PTSD from the 1st degree burn on your hand in the mess-hall,, where you likely served. Stop crying!

Boom (drops mic)

noroad

Well at least we can say this is the FIRST time someone has signed up with their military service as part of their screen name, mentioned their PTSD and then went apeshit when someone mentioned something about it...

hahaha :cheesy::cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe this isn't the forum I thought it was

I see a lot of folks have burnt you or the infringed TM sticker at the stake.

:cheesy: Friends of mine took issue with what they saw as THEFT of my property and somehow, they and or I are the ones who did something wrong. :naw:

Glad that's somewhat resolved - or we shall see.

There's no somewhat about it - It'll be resolved so long as THEY do what they said they would do and remove MY logo from their club.

Anyhow, here's just a non-judgmental welcome from the central coastal range of Oregon.

LOL!! Right, you just focus your judging against people who don't live in your neck of the woods :naw:

By the way, if anyone needs a TM attorney, I've got a great one!

Is that a fact? Apparently, I might need one.

Last edited by a moderator:

USMCvet

Banned
:cheesy: Friends of mine took issue with what they saw as THEAFT of my property and somehow, they and or I are the ones who did something wrong. :naw:

There's no somewhat about it - It'll be resolved so long as THEY do what they said they would do and remove MY logo from their club.

LOL!! Right, you just focus your judging against people who don't live in your neck of the woods :naw:

Is that a fact? Apparently, I might need one.

Look, I'm not arguing with you. I just don't know why people on here automatically go and burn folks at the stake before all the information is obtained. Must be the climate or the keyboard warrior in them. I absolutely support the fight for securing intellectual property. I thought I made that perfectly obvious in my post. I however do not and will not crucify a person based on conjecture, an accusation, or a photo until the facts are known. Nor will I support said crucifixion. I hope you can see my point. It's what the U.S. Constitution lays out.

I'm out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Look, I'm not arguing with you.

Neither am I.

I just don't know why people on here automatically go and burn folks at the stake before all the information is obtained.

Funny, there were several photos showing MY logo being used ILLEGALLY. People here called it out but somehow, that equates to burning folks at the stake and all over a lack of information. :naw:

Must be the climate or the keyboard warrior in them.

LOL!! I was just about to say the same of you.

I absolutely support the fight for securing intellectual property. I thought I made that perfectly obvious in my post. I however do not and will not crucify a person based on conjecture, an accusation, or a photo until the facts are known.

To be clear, YOU are the one who is choosing to see what happened as being some kind of crucifixion. Even the OP didn't see it that way.

Nor will I support said crucifixion.

No, you just reserve your self-righteous crucifixions for people who you think are "uneducated non-serving liberals" :naw:

I hope you can see my point. It's what the U.S. Constitution lays out.

Hmmmm, nope, can't say I can. Perhaps you can point me to where all your gibberish is layed out in the U.S. Constitiution.

I hope that's a promise.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: I see you've just changed your signature to read...

Only punks create threads to disparage a person because a point of truth is stated even when it's not a popular thing.

Only LOSERS hang out on a forum they don't like and self-righteous preach what they believe is "truth" and then quietly change their signatures to whine about it like a pussy when nobody agrees with them.

Just go away already :naw:

USMCvet

Banned
Neither am I.

Funny, there were several photos showing MY logo being used ILLEGALLY. People here called it out but somehow, that equates to burning folks at the stake and all over a lack of information. :naw:

The people on here burnt a potential new member by treating him like he was the one who stole the TM decal without first asking or checking it out - yep, nice welcome.

LOL!! I was just about to say the same of you.

Well, I guess you're just late to the game now aren't you.

To be clear, YOU are the one who is choosing to see what happened as being some kind of crucifixion. Even the OP didn't see it that way.

No, you just reserve your self-righteous crucifixions for people who you think are "uneducated non-serving liberals" :naw:

Oh I see, let's go back a month like some xanaxed out house wife whose jacked up husband forgot to do something a month ago.

Hmmmm, nope, can't say I can. Perhaps you can point me to where all your gibberish is layed out in the U.S. Constitiution.

I hope that's a promise.

I'm done with this shit place. I promise.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Oh look everybody, it's the self-righteous metalcloak guy. And he's causing drama. I'm shocked.

Top Bottom