Input Reqd from JK owners running EVO Double Throwdown system

JK007

Ok back to the topic.

Mine are definately not setup like this. I will post some pics too.

Who did the setup on on sliders? EVO?

Ok back to the topic.

Mine are definately not setup like this. I will post some pics too.

Who did the setup on on sliders? EVO?

Initially they did but I have adjusted mine to my liking. Call king they will also walk you through them. Do not adjust anything until you understand what it does :thumb:

JK007

Another Question

I have noticed almost ALL the JK with EVO DTD front system are using stock sway bar with EVO extended sway links?
What is the reason for that? Why NOT Antirock or Teraflex Dual Rate sway bars etc?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Another Question

I have noticed almost ALL the JK with EVO DTD front system are using stock sway bar with EVO extended sway links?
What is the reason for that? Why NOT Antirock or Teraflex Dual Rate sway bars etc?

Factory sway bars work perfectly fine. They don't squeak or need to be greased. Not just for the the dtd, but any lift.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another Question

Clearly, we're stupid and don't know any better.

olram30

Clearly, we're stupid and don't know any better.

So you're telling me you wouldn't swap out your factory swaybar for a fancy teraflex one?
I had no idea they even made one and looked into one. Not really impressed..

JK007

Thats what i have thought.
So with the factory front sway bar and evo links there is no need to disconnect anytime correct? What length is required for 12" coilovers?

olram30

Thats what i have thought.
So with the factory front sway bar and evo links there is no need to disconnect anytime correct? What length is required for 12" coilovers?

I believe they come pre bent specific for the dtd. Also, this is a factory Rubicon sway bar set up.

JK007

I am not referring or have any intentions of rubi sway bar setup. I am talking about factory non rubi sway bar with evo links to use on DTD?

Top Bottom