For Sale Rockstar XD Wheels and Wrangler Duratrac

TeamFaust

Thank u team faust! Yup didn't even have the wheels when I first joined def didn't mean to seem like I was just popin in to sell stuff. I should of read rules first that was my bad lol. I never read the darn rules lol well I tried delete this post but can't figure out how to

Well, like I said, "Your move" at this point so guess we'll see what your intentions were :thumb:

Alpha07JK

Well, like I said, "Your move" at this point so guess we'll see what your intentions were :thumb:

Yup. Only intentions was to sell some wheels to a fellow jeeper! But I am truly sorry I started such a hassle never meant to. I will be leaving this forum but just want to say I did learn a lot from here such as how to cut my fenders and which size tires to go with so thank u to those who helped with that. My reason for leaving is simply because I no longer have a jeep. although one day I hope to get another one.

So if it was an honest mistake, why are you leaving the forum? You want another jeep someday right? There are several people here who have no jeep.

Jackal01

Being a member of the forum requires reading, understanding and obeying the rules. He clearly failed at one or all of those. This was no honest mistake.

thardy

Banned
So if it was an honest mistake, why are you leaving the forum? You want another jeep someday right? There are several people here who have no jeep.

Exactly. I just sold mine this week and will be Jeepless for a while, but I fully intend to continue being a part of the Wayalife family.

thardy

Banned
Oh you mean your not gonna up and quit the forum? Lolol.

Ha, that's funny. If the only thing that came of me purchasing my Jeep, was introducing me to this group, I call it a win! If I were to never have another Jeep (that's not gonna happen), I'd still be an active member in this community.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Damn it man! LOL

On another note, why is your name not on the Uwharrie list!?

Well, kinda embarrassed...I have a little jeep. I can probably park mine under Grubbicon's! I was in the market for some larger tires and went back to stock Rubi's due to a little accident my wife had and totaled her car. I needed tires and told her I would get some cheaper ones, and I got a good deal on some new Rubi wheels and tires. AND i fucked my back up and and in the middle of treatment at the moment to figure out what to do. It might eat up all my vacation. I have been lurking on that thread and still thinking about it. I will however add myself to that list as pending. Really would like to meet a bunch of you as well. Can I bring my dog?

thardy

Banned
Well, kinda embarrassed...I have a little jeep. I can probably park mine under Grubbicon's! I was in the market for some larger tires and went back to stock Rubi's due to a little accident my wife had and totaled her car. I needed tires and told her I would get some cheaper ones, and I got a good deal on some new Rubi wheels and tires. AND i fucked my back up and and in the middle of treatment at the moment to figure out what to do. It might eat up all my vacation. I have been lurking on that thread and still thinking about it. I will however add myself to that list as pending. Really would like to meet a bunch of you as well. Can I bring my dog?

Sorry to hear about the run of bad luck man! And I can definitely sympathize in regards to damaged backs. As far as Jeep size goes, you'll be able to run everything out there without issue. And yes you can bring your dog!

What color does the letter 6 smell like?

Not sure...depends on what drugs you're on. If you actually take the time and care, since you decided to quote my post. You can go back and see that you only got "one side" of the PM's. Not sure about you but I've gotten some very strange PM's before that don't make sense without more info. Most likely unlike you I wasn't on my computer or phone watching waiting for his response. Once I got it I linked from my email and asked the question. Then realized it has been discussed and edited my post and said its a moot point now. Thanks for giving me some dumb entertainment on my lunch break carry on I must go back to work now.

Not sure...depends on what drugs you're on. If you actually take the time and care, since you decided to quote my post. You can go back and see that you only got "one side" of the PM's. Not sure about you but I've gotten some very strange PM's before that don't make sense without more info. Most likely unlike you I wasn't on my computer or phone watching waiting for his response. Once I got it I linked from my email and asked the question. Then realized it has been discussed and edited my post and said its a moot point now. Thanks for giving me some dumb entertainment on my lunch break carry on I must go back to work now.

View attachment 145797

I tried to give this guy a friendly heads up. This was his reply. I suggest you pack up and leave. My pm was more than welcoming. Get lost.

What was your PM to him?

Hmmm im really confused. Im gonna assume you thought i was this guy ^^^^^??? I was just being funny...
Poking fun at the fact his response didnt match your question.

Last edited:
Hmmm im really confused. Im gonna assume you thought i was this guy ^^^^^??? I was just being funny...

No I quoted your post. My best guess is you thought I was asking a dumb question and were attempting to be a smartass and came across wrong. I just explained why I posted what I did. That way I wouldn't have to explain any more. Guess I was incorrect.

It boils down to someone was going to get flamed for selling something. Breaking the rules, etc. Someone PM'd him telling him "something" and then posted the response he got. I asked what he PM'd him because sometime we all can make assumption and come across very rude. That's all. We didn't know what was sent. Then it appears to be resolved now so I edited my post to say it was moot lol. Still with me?

Then you post...and here we are. If none of this makes sense or if you're still confused just pretend it was a bad joke and laugh hard and move on. None of it matters = moot point.

No I quoted your post. My best guess is you thought I was asking a dumb question and were attempting to be a smartass and came across wrong. I just explained why I posted what I did. That way I wouldn't have to explain any more. Guess I was incorrect.

It boils down to someone was going to get flamed for selling something. Breaking the rules, etc. Someone PM'd him telling him "something" and then posted the response he got. I asked what he PM'd him because sometime we all can make assumption and come across very rude. That's all. We didn't know what was sent. Then it appears to be resolved now so I edited my post to say it was moot lol. Still with me?

Then you post...and here we are. If none of this makes sense or if you're still confused just pretend it was a bad joke and laugh hard and move on. None of it matters = moot point.

Yea no need to sum it all up again. My bad. Maybe i should have quoted him also so it made more sense. You asked a question and his response didnt answer the question, so i was making a joke about it. Its all good.

Yea no need to sum it all up again. My bad. Maybe i should have quoted him also so it made more sense. You asked a question and his response didnt answer the question, so i was making a joke about it. Its all good.

:cheesy: holy hell that would have. My bad as well. Now I'm laughing my ass off in my car.

Top Bottom