How old are you?

Sux2bu101

I am on my 17th consecutive year. Bought my first CJ-7 (Sux2bu) in 1998. Sold it and bought my 2004 Red Rubi with 16 miles on it while working on the BIW JK in 2005. Bought my 2007 2DR Rubicon two years ago after moving back from Germany. Currently own 04 Rubi, 07 Rubi, and 05 Grand. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435458500.260911.jpg

firecrew1

6 years 7 jeeps. 07 grand Cherokee, 84 cj7 renegade, 2 97 tjs, 09 two door, 2 unlimited rubi.(10,11) still have the rubies and grand cherokee

ORNGuJK

2 years and 8 months
In the short time, I've done Imogene pass twice, completed Crown King 10 times, and Conquered the Rubicon.
I've had a running total of 10 Jeeps to my name (flipped A few as a hobby)
I'll never go another day in my life without owning a JEEP

jeeeep

Hooked
41 years, bought my 1st CJ from tote the note lot before I got my license, have had jeeps ever since

willy's, Chief Cherokee, Wagoneer, CJ's, XJ's, WJ, WK, Wranglers...some years had 2 jeeps just because they used to be cheap to buy :thumb:

I usually had a car as well but always took the Jeep on 1st dates - the test lol

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
5 years, 2 jeeps.

First was a WK 4wd that I bought in a pinch when someone ran a red light in a construction zone and smashed me in college.

I ended up selling that about 8 months or so ago after getting my 15' JKUR, which rolled off the assembly line 9/20/2014. I signed the papers and drove it home for the first time 1 year a 2 days ago today. :thumb: First brand new vehicle and couldn't be happier!

RebelconJk

14 years, 3 jeeps! Bought my first jeep in high school, ended up selling it to my dad in turn got him in to jeeps too. I love having a jeepin family. Love working on jeeps, and wheelin with my dad!

Top Bottom