ISO Jk d44 front

BadApple

Looking for a Dana 44 take out if anyone has one let me know. Cash in hand

Last edited:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I just looked into it again. I think it's missing shafts and knuckles. I don't know if it has the locker. It's on face book.

Attachments

• 1434066505218.jpg
    1434066505218.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 126

yoyoyeo02

I think it's the guy I was chatting with, he dropped the house to free, but it is an empty housing. Will need everything short of axle tubes. Is close to billings WY. But, he is overseas at the moment, so it may be a bit before he can get back to you.

noroad

I called the shop where it was to get help with getting, this was while back just before he shipped out, once i told them the price they never called me back!

BadApple

He messaged back and it is just the housing if he was closer I would pick it up but a 15 hr drive one way or 400 to ship isn't worth it to me. It's a good deal if someone in that area needs one.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Bummer its just the housing. If it had the locker it would be a good deal. Just throw on shafts and your knuckles.

dchew

Caught the Bug
Looking for a Dana 44 take out if anyone has one let me know. Cash in hand

How long can you wait? Mine will be available in a month or so. It has 4.88, stock e-locker and RCV shafts. Drag link flip and PSC mounting tabs are welded on as are EVO gussets. I think I still have the original ring and pinion but I would have to check.

PM me if you are interested. It has surface rust but that is not a big deal for a housing. Problem is I am in Ohio. Shipping would hurt.

Dave

Important note: EVO BO coilovers were installed on this axle, which involves cutting the back of the spring perch. I doubt this axle could be used for a std spring/shock setup. If anyone knows for sure that it could be, please post. A good welder could repair it back.

Last edited:

noroad

How long can you wait? Mine will be available in a month or so. It has 4.88, stock e-locker and RCV shafts. Drag link flip and PSC mounting tabs are welded on as are EVO gussets. I think I still have the original ring and pinion but I would have to check.

PM me if you are interested. It has surface rust but that is not a big deal for a housing. Problem is I am in Ohio. Shipping would hurt.

Dave

Important note: EVO BO coilovers were installed on this axle, which involves cutting the back of the spring perch. I doubt this axle could be used for a std spring/shock setup. If anyone knows for sure that it could be, please post. A good welder could repair it back.

if he isnt interested i am, and have a friend in Ohio that would pick up.

Top Bottom