Suspension Parts

TwistedJK

Looking to sell some new and old parts.
First up is s Rock Krawler 1.75" spacer lift with front discos. The discos will need washers to eliminate the rattling noise. These have been on my jeep for about 2 years. $50 plus shipping.
image.jpg

Next up are my stock 2007 jku x springs (front and rear), front trackbar and lower control arms. $25 for just the springs. Trackbar $20. Control arms $20. plus shipping.
image.jpg

Brand new Rock Krawler 1.5" triple rate coil springs (front and rear). These have never been installed. Apparently when I ordered my 2.5 kit they sent me the 1.5" springs by mistake. Good thing I didn't install them right away! Anyway, I've tried contacting both Quadratec and Rock Krawler via email with no luck. It's been a few weeks now and I don't need them taking up space in my garage. These go for $200 a pair. You can have them for $200 for all four plus shipping.
image.jpg
Trying to gain a little extra coin for a 1350 front driveshaft.

TwistedJK

Ok, if anyone wants the stock parts or the spacer lift its yours. Free! The catch, I'm not bothering with shipping. If anyone that's headed to Uwharrie in August wants them, I'll bring the with me.

Top Bottom