Personalized License Plates - What's Yours Say?

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I drive the "BNANA JP" :D

14329897_10211016601429783_8527881525879578683_n.jpg

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Was surprised this wasn't taken already in a state without much in the way of lift laws. Mine isn't the biggest thing on the road by any stretch, but I figured on 37's the Jeep was big enough to get away with it. IMG_0043.jpg

buckweil

MORVA; my first Jeep, a Patriot, was named ORV. This is a female ode to him. View attachment 247130

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
My first Jeep was a Patriot! Lifted bigger tires and 5 speed. Some dude blew a stop sign and pulled out in front of me :( leading to my current Jeep a TJ. Which I was going to get personalized plates for but you have to pay yearly for them where I live which I find stupid so I'm playing their stupid game.

chillishvibes

My first Jeep was a Patriot! Lifted bigger tires and 5 speed. Some dude blew a stop sign and pulled out in front of me :( leading to my current Jeep a TJ. Which I was going to get personalized plates for but you have to pay yearly for them where I live which I find stupid so I'm playing their stupid game.

Some lady made a random u turn in front of me, some people are terrible drivers! Glad you're ok! Nice upgrade :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom