Personalized License Plates - What's Yours Say?

Nosos

Finally got my plates, it's Greek. nósos – a chronic (persisting) disease, typically an incurable ailment.

Being that my Jeep made us a two Jeep household, we've named it Nosos because that's what it is. It's a disease... it creeps into your savings and credit cards... then you start thinking about what other hobbies you have and don't need anymore so you can devote more time/money to your Jeep. That being said we're happier now!

KwKd3nw.jpg

DMF

For CA resident we now can order the old CA black plates. Just order mine. I've been trying to get the blue and gold CA plates forever using 3rd party companies but order never got process. Anyways ordered a set that says "DMF77"

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435179675.705156.jpg

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Finally got my plates, it's Greek. nósos – a chronic (persisting) disease, typically an incurable ailment.

Being that my Jeep made us a two Jeep household, we've named it Nosos because that's what it is. It's a disease... it creeps into your savings and credit cards... then you start thinking about what other hobbies you have and don't need anymore so you can devote more time/money to your Jeep. That being said we're happier now!

KwKd3nw.jpg

Greek island? Nosos.

Or Jeep owner? No SOS!

Top Bottom