• 1408926431541.jpg
    1408926431541.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 329
  • 1408926440836.jpg
    1408926440836.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 328

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Any idea when the Anvil or flat black window decal will be in stock?

i know that they are preparing for the long week ahead down at SEMA so i would assume if they placed an order for new decals they should be available to us after SEMA is done.

JK LYF

Just checked the SHOP....wondering if anyone knows when the flat black decals will be available for windshield and cowl......

Thanks in advance!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i know that they are preparing for the long week ahead down at SEMA so i would assume if they placed an order for new decals they should be available to us after SEMA is done.

Just checked the SHOP....wondering if anyone knows when the flat black decals will be available for windshield and cowl......

Thanks in advance!

please see my previous post a few above yours :yup:

JK LYF

please see my previous post a few above yours :yup:

Thanks cozdude, after doing some research through some past threads, it's my understanding the black windshield decals won't be made anymore? I think it was because they were too difficult to see? This sound familiar?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Driver

They have yellow and dark yellow decals as we all know. But FYI the yellow matches our solar yellow Rubicon almost perfectly for those wondering which to get. Thanks Wayalife. Just put it on during halftime of the ballgame.

Top Bottom