WAYALIFE Decals Now Available - UPDATED 5/20/14

DMF

I need another silver windshield decal too because I manage to ruin the last one. I forgot I drove a Jeep and should have just pop the top off to install the decal. :doh:

A_R_A_W_N

Hey Eddie I was wondering are you and Cindy planning on doing a windshield banner for the new color Hydro Blue? Trying to figure out which Color i should get for my Hydro Blue Willy, trying to plan ahead some is all. If you are not planning on it I will probably end up ordering the White or Flat Black when ever they become available again!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to let you all know that we just got more decals in and we should have pretty much everything in that you've been wanting. :yup:

thardy

Banned
Any chance of being able to get a gray windshield banner? Looking to go with my 2014 granite!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackKnight

Ordered up my Green windshield sticker, 2 cowl and a gear sticker for the back corner. now to clean up the spots where they will be put and hope for a non rainy day...

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Gonna have to order another set for the new JK. Should be in this afternoon :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

souperman3

I'm seeing posts stating that folks are able to place orders for decals and stuff, but I am unable to. I've looked on the mobile app and the website. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm seeing posts stating that folks are able to place orders for decals and stuff, but I am unable to. I've looked on the mobile app and the website. Am I doing something wrong?

No, they aren't processing orders right now as they are doing the California Or Bust trip.

Wethy

Hey there just wanted to let everyone know I was cruising instagram for jeep pictures and saw this in my perusing! This is for Eddie and whatever he wants to do with it but id rather him get the credit for the designs than some random unless this person is associated with him, which I doubt!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1403320256516.jpg
    1403320256516.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 316

Brankz

Hey there just wanted to let everyone know I was cruising instagram for jeep pictures and saw this in my perusing! This is for Eddie and whatever he wants to do with it but id rather him get the credit for the designs than some random unless this person is associated with him, which I doubt!

Let's go trash this foo who's is copying eddies stuff

trailless

Caught the Bug
Hey Eddie do you think you'll start making the windshield banner in blue? I have the blue spiderweb shade and I think it would look great!

I've been itching to get a banner to support my favorite forum! :D

Last edited:

JKFlyer

Hey Eddie do you think you'll start making the windshield banner in blue? I have the blue spiderweb shade and I think it would look great!

I've been itching to get a banner to support my favorite forum and one I visit! :D

Yes! I have deep water pearl blue...that would be sick! I'd Gladly pay more for custom color

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

t8er

I'd like to order the white WAYALIFE windshield banner. Any idea when they might be in stock again?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks for the heads up. I just reported him to eBay and with my copyright information.

Wethy

On a good note eddie I followed up on that instagram user I mentioned a few weeks back and it seems as if those decals are no longer on his ebay page! Hoo-rah for justice!

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the decals. That was extremely fast :)

Keep up the fantastic web site. Great job:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom