WAYALIFE Decals Now Available - UPDATED 5/20/14

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, for those of you who've been asking, we now 2 new windshield decal colors and the first is Vivid Blue and this is the closest match we could find for Hydro Blue and, we have Turquoise which is supposed to be a close match for Anvil. Both vinyl colors were recommended to us by members who had sign shops spec the vinyl and, while they look good, I cannot guarantee they will be an exact match. Anyway, here are links to them now:

http://www.project-jk.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=DECAL-WAL-WINDSHIELD

:cool:

RockyJk

Okay, for those of you who've been asking, we now 2 new windshield decal colors and the first is Vivid Blue and this is the closest match we could find for Hydro Blue and, we have Turquoise which is supposed to be a close match for Anvil. Both vinyl colors were recommended to us by members who had sign shops spec the vinyl and, while they look good, I cannot guarantee they will be an exact match. Anyway, here are links to them now:

Damn I saw 2 new colors and thought you had gotten something close to copperhead lol 😨

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn I saw 2 new colors and thought you had gotten something close to copperhead lol 

Sorry, that's gonna be a hard color to match. Sunburst Orange and Mango Tango are similar in color and we were never able to find anything close enough for either. Silver is what I put on my old Sunburst Orange and thought it looked good.

RockyJk

Sorry, that's gonna be a hard color to match. Sunburst Orange and Mango Tango are similar in color and we were never able to find anything close enough for either. Silver is what I put on my old Sunburst Orange and thought it looked good.

Yea silver is what I put on mine this past weekend

bkac

Caught the Bug

I put a silver on my copperhead, it looks great! It matches the factory decals.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sessoms14X

Any word about a color for a granite one? I emailed bout it a couple weeks ago but was told there wasn't any with a good enough match. J/w if anything changed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

toki999

Looks sweet!
I am waiting for JK decals..ordered last week!

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom