Hello WAYALIFE from the beautiful Oregon Coast

A Jeep dealership a few hours away from me did the conversion, my wife happened to see it and told me she just saw a brand new Jeep Scrambler. She knew I had owned one years back, and always regretted getting rid of it. I told here they hadn't made a CJ8 since 1986. She then text me a picture of it...and the rest as they say is history!!
Forgot to tell you how sweet that ride is. If i was kid-less, id love one of those. Congrats, and again, welcome.

JAGS

Hooked
A Jeep dealership a few hours away from me did the conversion, my wife happened to see it and told me she just saw a brand new Jeep Scrambler. She knew I had owned one years back, and always regretted getting rid of it. I told here they hadn't made a CJ8 since 1986. She then text me a picture of it...and the rest as they say is history!!

Welcome to WAL! Glad you are here and you have the right attitude. The longer you stick around, you'll see we have each others backs here.

Very cool that the wife supports the habit. Great looking rig. Maybe catch you on run sometime!

OJK12

Welcome to wayalife!!! That's great to hear the owner is changing his logo and even responded directly to Eddie!!! That's class!!

Top Bottom