BFG Krawler Blue Labels or ProComp MT2

jk12blk

I have an opportunity to pick up a new set of 39" krawler blue labels for a very good price. I'm also considering the 40" Procomp MT2 as they appear to have good reviews. $500 more for the krawlers. Procomps are a tad over an inch taller and will last longer - not that I do a lot of highway miles. I generally only wheel Sierra mountain trails. Which tire would you choose?

Jtvegas

Had ProComp MT2 is the past. They didn't balance well or self clean well and was much happier with the km2 mud.

big dr

If I were you I'd go with the Krawlers,,, and if you dont want them,,, steer the deal my way!!!!!:yup:

big dr

Gonna run 40's now :D

Well,,, 39 Krawlers are really only 38.5!!:doh: This is a decision I am struggling with. I was going to get the Atlas and tires this year,, but being married is expensive, so it was pushed back to next years tax returns. But my hardest decision will be between the 38.5 Krawlers, or the 39.75 Nittos that you guys are running.:brows: If the 39's were actually 39, thats the way I would go for sure. Just dont know if I want to give up an inch and 1/2 to you guys!,,, thats a lot,, right? ;)

Last edited:

Jk909

Well,,, 39 Krawlers are really only 38.5!!:doh: This is a decision I am struggling with. I was going to get the Atlas and tires this year,, but being married is expensive, so it was pushed back to next years tax returns. But my hardest decision will be between the 38.5 Krawlers, or the 39.75 Nittos that you guys are running.:brows: If the 39's were actually 39, thats the way I would go for sure. Just dont know if I want to give up an inch and 1/2 to you guys!,,, thats a lot,, right? ;)

Every man should finish his jeep build before getting married lol. That should be a sticky in the jeep tech.

big dr

Every man should finish his jeep build before getting married lol. That should be a sticky in the jeep tech.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:,,,, Its actually funny you say that. One of my fathers regular pieces of advise was, " Don't get married before you have everything you want,, or you'll never get it!"

Top Bottom