Wayalife Hawaii (Oahu)

Patton007

I'm in the army and am getting stationed in Oahu on Sunday and will be taking my jeep out there. Just wondering how many wayalife guys are out there? Drop a comment if you are out there or know of any good places to do some wheeling out there. Thanks guys!

Jeepfan30

I've been on Oahu for 1.5 years, there are only two real wheeling locations for all the jeepers, Peacock Flats and Kaena Point. Both require a HI state pass to access. Peacock Flats is little more hardcore, lots of off camber crawling and trail driving with an amazing elevated view of the island. Karena Point is right on the water, a novice but fun and beautiful place to go and trouble-shoot/test your new suspension, sometimes mud pits if you're into that kind of thing.

Patton007

I've been on Oahu for 1.5 years, there are only two real wheeling locations for all the jeepers, Peacock Flats and Kaena Point. Both require a HI state pass to access. Peacock Flats is little more hardcore, lots of off camber crawling and trail driving with an amazing elevated view of the island. Karena Point is right on the water, a novice but fun and beautiful place to go and trouble-shoot/test your new suspension, sometimes mud pits if you're into that kind of thing.

Ok sweet thanks for the info! I'll look into it for sure. I'm just glad there's at least 2 spots to go. It would suck having nothing.

BDSJEEP

I know this thread is a little old but I'll be moving there in December with my jeep.

I'll be vacationing there in October.....and RENTING a Jeep....lol :crazyeyes:
(too bad it prolly' won't come with off road tires!) :mad:

Sorry, feeling silly....:icon_crazy::cheesy:

Top Bottom