Lifted sunfire

BlackBandit

I'm lookin at making an off road buggy for fun something unique and hillbilly so I though of lifting a sunfire or a cheap shit box car it will get my jeeps old 30 inch tires and rims "may have to buy an adapter " I am wondering how far can I lift it before it breaks. I don't care about vibrations or anything because it won't be going fast or on the road. I just want to know how far can the car be lifted until it physically not able or breaks? I'm thinking of spacing out the struts with hockey pucks :p

NV375

I'm lookin at making an off road buggy for fun something unique and hillbilly so I though of lifting a sunfire or a cheap shit box car it will get my jeeps old 30 inch tires and rims "may have to buy an adapter " I am wondering how far can I lift it before it breaks. I don't care about vibrations or anything because it won't be going fast or on the road. I just want to know how far can the car be lifted until it physically not able or breaks? I'm thinking of spacing out the struts with hockey pucks :p

Have fun and as you are doing the mods. think about your safety and that of those that you be driving around.

Top Bottom