NORCAL: MOAB 2016 - March 12th - 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

NV375

Keep us posted on your son! I hope it goes smooth and recovery is fast!
Thank you. He is in a skilled nursing facility for children in Las Vegas. Last followup visit to the surgeon for his facial reconstruction said he could still be needing more surgeries more than a year from now. He still needs to see the ortho about putting his collar bone back together. Today's goal is to get him off of TPN and get his picc line removed.

Moab 2017 will happen and we will post dates about the same time next year :)
I will be keeping an eye out for it.
Hope everything goes well! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Thank you.

kyleolson

Celebrating 3 birthdays that week!!!! 40th, 35th, and 10th :beer:

I booked a house in the Spanish Valley area, 7.5 miles outside of town. There are a lot of rentals in the area. I am hoping to get everyone together at one of the houses one night for a big BBQ so we can hang out!

;). I am super excited for this trip too!

kyleolson

Have fun.

I don't think I will even think about fooling myself into thinking I will be able to make it. My son could have up to a year of surgeries and recovery from his crash last week. I will probably still be paying Dr. bills long after the trip time.

I will be looking for Moab 2017.

Thoughts and prayers for him and your family... Hope he makes a speedy and full recovery!!!

NV375

Thoughts and prayers for him and your family... Hope he makes a speedy and full recovery!!!

Thank you. The surgeon is confident about the full part. He should not have facial scarring or deformation. Not going to be speedy in my book(over a year of surgeries).

kyleolson

Thank you. The surgeon is confident about the full part. He should not have facial scarring or deformation. Not going to be speedy in my book(over a year of surgeries).

Granted a long recovery.... But a solid one is all that matters.

Fitzbsly

Prayers are with you. Our kids are our lives, nothing else matters.....

Rox Star

Thank you everyone. I will probably not respond in this thread again unless it is about the trip. I don't want to derail the run thread.

Keep us updated. You and your family are part of our community, part of us. We are all on this trail together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom