JK Brawler II rear bumper with tire carrier write ups?

Southpaw1746

Anyone know where I can locate an install write up or video for a JK Brawler II rear bumper with tire carrier? I did a YouTube search and only found the rear bumper install. I'm just curious on installing the bearings on the tire carrier. Instructions online say I should use a bearing seal driver for the swing carrier.
Also, was curious on the installation of the turnbuckle spherical rod ends in the tail gate.
I haven't yet placed the order. I just want to see if it's doable for me to complete.

BigPrince

Anyone know where I can locate an install write up or video for a JK Brawler II rear bumper with tire carrier? I did a YouTube search and only found the rear bumper install. I'm just curious on installing the bearings on the tire carrier. Instructions online say I should use a bearing seal driver for the swing carrier.
Also, was curious on the installation of the turnbuckle spherical rod ends in the tail gate.
I haven't yet placed the order. I just want to see if it's doable for me to complete.

I can't remember what I used, something I had lying around that was about the same size. Fairly easy.

Top Bottom