WANTED : Factory Transfer Case Skidplate

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone out there have a factory transfer case skid plate in good condition that you might be willing to sell me? If so, I'd be grateful if you could please let me know. Thanks!

Eddie

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I may have one...but the "good condition" may be subjective lol.

:cheesy: Thanks, if all else fails, I might still be interested in it. Been trying to order up a new one but been having some trouble finding one. Lots of places list it, just don't have it.

:cheesy: Thanks, if all else fails, I might still be interested in it. Been trying to order up a new one but been having some trouble finding one. Lots of places list it, just don't have it.

Actually I have a brand new one I believe but it's the 07-11 I believe. I think you can just drill new holes in it for the cross member side. If you want me to check when I get hole I can tonight.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Actually I have a brand new one I believe but it's the 07-11 I believe. I think you can just drill new holes in it for the cross member side. If you want me to check when I get hole I can tonight.

Really?? That's exactly what I'm wanting - one for an 07! Let me know how much you want for it and I'll take it :thumb:

Really?? That's exactly what I'm wanting - one for an 07! Let me know how much you want for it and I'll take it :thumb:

Here is the skid I have. It does not match the 12+ bolt pattern. I am not 100% sure it's the 07-11 but assuming based on it not fitting the other.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435808423.783352.jpg

Top Bottom