ATX SLAB and blownin after 18PSI

G'day from Australia

I have been looking at getting a set of ATX SLAB 17x8 for my jk went to a local tyre dealer that deal with ATX
asked them about getting a set of Slabs they were like "do you know much about there rims" I said not a lot they make a phone
and said we can get then but you cant run anymore then 18PSI in them or they will blow my question is.

is it true you cant run anymore then 18PSI cause I want to use them as a daily driver at 35PSI

I wanna know what your all running in yours

Thanks Jarrod

Spudcannons

G'day from Australia

I have been looking at getting a set of ATX SLAB 17x8 for my jk went to a local tyre dealer that deal with ATX
asked them about getting a set of Slabs they were like "do you know much about there rims" I said not a lot they make a phone
and said we can get then but you cant run anymore then 18PSI in them or they will blow my question is.

is it true you cant run anymore then 18PSI cause I want to use them as a daily driver at 35PSI

Thanks Jarrod

28 psi for me on 35s. I would not run 35 psi for any tire on a jeep you will wear your tires wrong and ride like a brick. That is complete bs a lot of people dd slabs over 18 psi.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
G'day from Australia

Thanks Jarrod

Yes you can run more than 18 psi in them. Another fellow from Australia asked the same question about a week or so ago. Let me see if I can find the thread for you with everyone running psi's

NV375

G'day from Australia

Thanks Jarrod

Check this thread.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?28417-What-psi-can-I-run-on-road-with-Atx-slabs

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
You are the second person from AUS to talk about this. Whoever this dealer is needs to contact ATX/KMC wheels and verify their information. Yes, you can run more than 18PSI on an ATX slab.

Thanks for all you're help people and yeah the place i went to do high note themselves a little but owell i have the wayalife family to ask for help

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Eddie quick you probably been ask this a million times but how come youre not about part of JKX 2015 it isn't the same with out you and cindy :)

LOL!! In spite of what some of the haters will try to suggest, we are still great friends with Mel and Lisa and have always enjoyed the JKX. After doing it for 4 years, it was just time for us to move on. As it was, we were already committing MONTHS out of our life to get ready for it, pre-running it, running it and then editing all the footage to make a film out of it. With it now being 3 events a year, it literally would have been all we did all year long. As much fun as the JKX is, there's just so much more in life we want to do. That being said, we are still making films and have a full length one coming soon. I hope you'll watch it. :cool:

LOL!! In spite of what some of the haters will try to suggest, we are still great friends with Mel and Lisa and have always enjoyed the JKX. After doing it for 4 years, it was just time for us to move on. As it was, we were already committing MONTHS out of our life to get ready for it, pre-running it, running it and then editing all the footage to make a film out of it. With it now being 3 events a year, it literally would have been all we did all year long. As much fun as the JKX is, there's just so much more in life we want to do. That being said, we are still making films and have a full length one coming soon. I hope you'll watch it. :cool:
ill keep a look out for it as yours and Cindys films just get better and better and i completely understand the planning and the time needed in getting ready for trips specially trips that are that big. I work full time run my own 4wd website that also design my own part and run a jeep page on fb that does events and general outings... i was looking for the California and bust video but can only find the teaser

Top Bottom