NEW Painless Performance Trail Rocker System

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Sweet. 👍 I was debating about getting that "other" one but was trying hard to not justify getting it based off of that companies actions on this forum.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
We contacted Genesis and are now in the works of creating a bracket to work with their system.

As for a kit minus the switches...We have plans for a full range of kits and a la carte items. I think the only thing required for us to release the fuse/relay center as it is now, is adjusting the manual to match it. For an idea of what we are looking at doing, here is a brief breakdown; 4, 6, and 8 fuse/relay centers sold with and without switch panels. Those power centers would be offered with custom brackets where we can, otherwise there will be universal mounted ones. The same goes for the switches. We will provide vehicle specific switch panels where we can, otherwise we will provide standard universal mount boxed in switch panels. Stay tuned!

Nice work! I've always had faith in Painless products and have found them to work well and be designed well.

sjd78

Just a heads up. Northridge4x4 is a dealer for Painless Wiring if you want a deal you know who to call :)

David

I couldn't find it on the website, do we have to physically call or will you be adding it online?

Also, Painless Performance any timeline on when the custom etched switches will be available?

Last edited:
I couldn't find it on the website, do we have to physically call or will you be adding it online?

Also, Painless Performance any timeline on when the custom etched switches will be available?

We don't have an ETA currently. To give you an idea at least, I would say late this year or early next. As soon as we know more, we'll post up about it.

Wethy

as sharkey mentioned with a variety of swtiches. will we be able to use other switches in the current setup. say for instance we already have 4 switches for existing accessories that have been custom bought for each product will they fit in the current mounting plate? or can the face plates of the switches you provide be pulled off and replaced? just curious

as sharkey mentioned with a variety of swtiches. will we be able to use other switches in the current setup. say for instance we already have 4 switches for existing accessories that have been custom bought for each product will they fit in the current mounting plate? or can the face plates of the switches you provide be pulled off and replaced? just curious

Sorry for the late response!

Our LED switches are the standard .550" x 1.125 panel cutout. The actuator or "rocker" is easily removed and changed to other options.

JCDriller

We contacted Genesis and are now in the works of creating a bracket to work with their system.

As for a kit minus the switches...We have plans for a full range of kits and a la carte items. I think the only thing required for us to release the fuse/relay center as it is now, is adjusting the manual to match it. For an idea of what we are looking at doing, here is a brief breakdown; 4, 6, and 8 fuse/relay centers sold with and without switch panels. Those power centers would be offered with custom brackets where we can, otherwise there will be universal mounted ones. The same goes for the switches. We will provide vehicle specific switch panels where we can, otherwise we will provide standard universal mount boxed in switch panels. Stay tuned!

Any updates on the Genesis compatible units?

Top Bottom