Synthetic winch line

mcsjk

Looking for a synthetic winch line to replace the wire line on my Warn 9.5cti. New or lightly used preferably. Not too picky about brand but will be putting a Prolink on it so the Quadratec one or others with the hook already attached won't work.

sassmouth

Looking for a synthetic winch line to replace the wire line on my Warn 9.5cti. New or lightly used preferably. Not too picky about brand but will be putting a Prolink on it so the Quadratec one or others with the hook already attached won't work.

How about Amsteel Blue, Viking, or Warn Spydura to name a few? Warn's hook can be easily removed and Amsteel comes without a hook. You can always carefully cut off any permanently affixed hooks. I've done that in the past.

Also you can get synthetic lines on Amazon.

I personally wouldn't get a used synthetic winch line no matter how lightly used.

mcsjk

How about Amsteel Blue, Viking, or Warn Spydura to name a few?

Yes, yes, and yes. I understand that I could cut the hook off but would prefer one without the hook or with the removable hook (like the Spydura).

I personally wouldn't get a used synthetic winch line no matter how lightly used.

I would rather have a lightly used synthetic line than a used steel one.

Top Bottom