Tow rig tires?

ob_tj

On my pick up I run the Toyo open country AT II extreme in 285/75r17. I really like them. They have lasted a whole hell of a lot more miles than I thought they would.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
On my pick up I run the Toyo open country AT II extreme in 285/75r17. I really like them. They have lasted a whole hell of a lot more miles than I thought they would.

They should. Toyo offers a 65,000 mile warranty on them :yup:

ob_tj

They should. Toyo offers a 65,000 mile warranty on them :yup:
Really? Wow I didn't even know that. I haven't really kept track of the miles all I remember is I had them installed January 2nd 2015 and they are still going strong!

JamesCo

I ran Toyo's on my dually when I lived in Idaho. They were pretty good tires. I just put a set of Goodyear MTR Kevlars on. Went with 285/75R16's. 33" tire. Hoping they do good.

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

holliewood61

I run the Falken wildpeak at in a 305-70-16 on mine. Ive been very happy with the durability and road manners. My biggest gripe is the way the tread is designed. Half of the tread is only half as deep as the rest. When you get the tires half worn you loose half your grooves. It wasnt a huge issue as i just took the tire groover to them and followed the factory pattern, but i know thats not something everyone would want to do.

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom