Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

thardy

Banned
Curious if you ever settled on a color? I'm in the same boat with the GCM and flat black decals, but went with a red WAYALIFE windshield banner for contrast. I'll also be doing black with red outline hood decals like the 10a Rubicon ones, so hopefully it won't look out of place. Sticking with flat black for all other decals.

Sorry for the delay in a response. I ended up going with the Red windshield banner as well. Looks pretty good in my opinion. There are a few shots in my build thread.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I wanted to show my support for Eddie and this great forum, especially with all the trolls that have been running around lately. Granite Crystal Metallic with red WAYALIFE banner. Now everyone knows where I stand.

IMG_1088.jpg
IMG_1087.jpg
SAM_1606.jpg

hbkid22

Hard to see mine. Went with black but have since ordered a silver one but have not had the time to put it on yet. The black is subtle and nice but want people to see it!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413774210.820068.jpg

swazza94

Quick question, Does everyone put decals on both sides of the fender above the "wrangler Unlimited" sticker or just one side? :hmm:

HILLZ

Quick question, Does everyone put decals on both sides of the fender above the "wrangler Unlimited" sticker or just one side? :hmm:

Gotta do both sides. If you only did one the added weight would make the Jeep lean to one side. :chessy:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
No don't go with black. You won't be able to see it on the windshield. I had black on my silver 2dr first but took it off because you couldn't see it. Stick to silver or red.

I am going to take your advice and stick with the silver.

skyefalcon6

I was looking at the decals over on Project-JK store and don't see any sizes. Would it be too much trouble to ask for each of the stickers size for planning purposes?

If so, then thanks very much.

ciphershort

So I'm wanting to get some decals for the sides of my rig above the Wrangler Unlimited decal. I'd like them to match the stock decals as best as possible. My JK is black so should I get white or silver? It's really hard to tell. Any help is much appreciated!

Top Bottom