Gear swap in the Atlanta area

Alaskabound

Can anyone recommend a shop in the Atlanta area to perform a gear swap on a rubicon. I am new to the area and haven't a clue.

OscarMike2.0

Im personally not a fan of fortec due to there insane prices :shock:. I would check out 4wheelparts in Norcross or the one in Marietta.

mcsjk

Im personally not a fan of fortec due to there insane prices :shock:. I would check out 4wheelparts in Norcross or the one in Marietta.

Insane prices for parts or labor? I've had them price out the cost of doing some work for me (can't weld) and $90/hr is a pretty standard fee for labor.

BigPrince

AllSouth Autosports all the way. Great folks up there, best prices I could find and they stand by their warranty. Recently put 5.13s in my Jeep there.

OscarMike2.0

Insane prices for parts or labor? I've had them price out the cost of doing some work for me (can't weld) and $90/hr is a pretty standard fee for labor.

I had a friend quoted 8,500!! for a 3.5 Inch rubicon express basic lift with fuel wheels and 35s. Which in reality should of cost no more than 4k..

mcsjk

I had a friend quoted 8,500!! for a 3.5 Inch rubicon express basic lift with fuel wheels and 35s. Which in reality should of cost no more than 4k..

Ok that's crazy. Didn't know they were quoting people that much. I have that 3.5" lift they sell but I installed it myself so I just paid for the parts.

Touché sir! :bowdown:

Alaskabound

1842 was the installed, out the door price. I did fill out the quote form online for all south, should hear from them tomorrow.

Top Bottom