Stolen Jeep

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Holy crap man! Sorry to hear about the Jeep! I doubt it would come north, but I'll keep my eyes peeled just in case.

Peak

Are you kidding me? Some people...I will be driving around OC tomorrow I will keep an eye out for it. Good luck man.

SFNick

Dame it! I just saw yesterday on Instagram were you picked it up from ORE! Hope it's recovered soon!

Thanks all! I picked it up from ORE, dropped it off at the place we are staying and come back tonight from Disneyland and the trailer and Jeep were gone. Called the police, called all the tow yards. Nothing. No cameras on the location it was taken from...... Sucks!!!!

TheDuff

Oh man, that really blows! I know the feeling of having a vehicle stolen:( I sincerely hope the cops find it, stay strong bro!

SaddleTramp

Steve, this sucks, what a nightmare, can't believe this is happening to you, very sorry to hear this and will keep an eye out here up north in LV. Hoping it's able to be located soon! People suck!!!

Last edited:
Steve, this sucks, what a nightmare, can't believe this is happening to you, very sorry to hear this and will keep an eye out here up north in LV. Hoping it's able to be located soon! People suck!!!

Yes they do Scott!! I am sick over it. I had it secured with a lock on the trailer and all. Sucks!!!

Thieves are a waste of skin, good luck to the owner on relocating your jeep

I'm way North but will keep an eye out for what it's worth.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Man that fn blows. Hope they find it very soon and still intact and in good condition. I fn hate thieves. They need some lead poisoning.

Top Bottom