2015 hard rock edition stock springs

SilverBack

Looking to buy all 4 stock HARD ROCK edition springs.. Ready to buy cash in hand thank you

You don't need Hard Rock parts they are the same as the rubicon versions of the JKU and JK. I have the HR front springs but they will cost a shit ton to mail. PM if you want to know more.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I believe the 10th anniversary rubi springs were taller than the others. Not much though. Maybe half and inch.

What's your plans? You might be better off just getting a leveling kit or even a budget boost.

Wardell

I believe the 10th anniversary rubi springs were taller than the others. Not much though. Maybe half and inch.

The 10A had 1/2" of body lift, that's probably what you're thinking about. Like SilverBack said, it had the same performance suspension as other Rubicons. The Rubicon X and Hard Rock are the same too, and don't have the body lift either.

That said, Stuntergugu, if you have a two door you will get a small lift if you get Unlimited Rubicon springs since they were made for a heavier vehicle. It won't make a difference if they come off these special editions - they are the same.

I have some off a Rubicon that have 2k miles on them. I have the springs and shocks. I'm actually coming to Chico on Thursday night and Friday if your interested

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
The 10A had 1/2" of body lift, that's probably what you're thinking about. Like SilverBack said, it had the same performance suspension as other Rubicons. The Rubicon X and Hard Rock are the same too, and don't have the body lift either.

The 10a springs have their own part number and were a taller spring than non 10a rubis.

JP Girl

I have 4 springs off my 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock that I'm selling. Only about 300 miles on them.

Stunterguru

Please pm me when your in Chico. I can meet at any star bucks or down town Chico state university. Pm me so I can provide you with my phone number thank you

Top Bottom