Wayalife Wave from Mississippi.

Rome

I am new to the world of Jeeps. I have always had an interest in Jeeps since I was a little boy. A friend of the family that hunted with us had a Jeep and was able to go anywhere he wanted and was able to have alot more fun it seamed than a 5 year old boy riding in a '71 Ford F-100 with his Grandfather. After becoming my own man responsibility and necessity dictated my choice in Trucks.
I have had many trucks some 4x2 and others 4x4 and many love affairs with them and some that weren't even mine. I can now admit a car or two entered my hart though I never owned one of my own.
This year after several years of thinking and weighing the pros and cons and a few more of saving I am the Proud owner of a Blue 2015 Wrangler Sport JKU. It has been lifted and after market wheels and a new set of BF TA's are on. I never knew that I could have so much fun just going to get another dozen eggs for the family. I have not been able to have time to go off road yet and look forward to finding out what that 5 year old boy missed out on. Well I could go on for almost forever talking about my Jeep just as all of you. So with that I'll say hello and give out a big WAVE.

Rome

This is the only pic that I have. More to come with each new thing.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436323518.946144.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436323518.946144.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 100

P1TBU11

I am new to the world of Jeeps. I have always had an interest in Jeeps since I was a little boy. A friend of the family that hunted with us had a Jeep and was able to go anywhere he wanted and was able to have alot more fun it seamed than a 5 year old boy riding in a '71 Ford F-100 with his Grandfather. After becoming my own man responsibility and necessity dictated my choice in Trucks.
I have had many trucks some 4x2 and others 4x4 and many love affairs with them and some that weren't even mine. I can now admit a car or two entered my hart though I never owned one of my own.
This year after several years of thinking and weighing the pros and cons and a few more of saving I am the Proud owner of a Blue 2015 Wrangler Sport JKU. It has been lifted and after market wheels and a new set of BF TA's are on. I never knew that I could have so much fun just going to get another dozen eggs for the family. I have not been able to have time to go off road yet and look forward to finding out what that 5 year old boy missed out on. Well I could go on for almost forever talking about my Jeep just as all of you. So with that I'll say hello and give out a big WAVE.

Wherebouts you from? I'm in Brookhaven.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Sounds like me. Always had trucks. Welcome to Wayalife, from Madison, MS.

Top Bottom